Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
Topic Creation EmptyTopic Creation I_voting_barTopic Creation Empty 
kagome sabaku
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Topic Creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Topic Creation Left_bar_bleue100/100Topic Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Topic Creation Left_bar_bleue100/100Topic Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

Topic Creation Empty
PostSubject: Topic Creation   Topic Creation EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:53 pm

When creating a Topic, you must state that the topic is private, otherwise it is open to characters within the area.
A topic stated private must be entirely private, meaning in order for the topic to stay private, there must be no possible situation in which your character was followed, or otherwise found. If this is not checked and you state a topic is private, when there is the possability of you being followed, the privacy rule changes and the topic is selectively private to those whom have no involvement in it. The involvement is judged by a moderator or administrator who is in control of the case if reported.
if names are specifically mentioned in a topic name then it is considered private unless there is logical reason for third party to enter, see above.

When creating a large area disruption, your topic becomes public without the ability to make it private once more.

When attacking an NPC not on your character profile, the topic becomes public without the ability to make it private once more. The only exception being a Mission provided by the proper authority.

All spam messages will be deleted without question or concern, you are advised to never post anything important accompanied with spam. Spam is first reported by a member, and deleted by a moderator/administrator, Or immediately deleted by a moderator/Administrator.

All Roleplaying should be done with minimal Out of Character [OOC] comments. Excessive OOC is conscidered spam.

A post order must be posted in order to exist. Once a new member joins the topic, the preveous post order is void. Common sense is not an excuse for an unposted post order.

No items may be retrieved in the Role Playing world without being accepted by two different Administrators and one Moderator.

Any godmoding will result in immediate deletion of the post, without concern for current/preveous or after events. Your character CAN and likely WILL die if you godmod, refrain.

NO impossible, unless approved, situations should be posted, if found, they will immediately be deleted. You will be given no warning for violating this rule, as possable and impossible are opinion based. Following the theory, "Nothings Impossible."

Moderator Complaints-
A moderator will receive two warnings before their moderatorship is removed from them. These warnings, if neccesary, will be judged by a primary administrator and NO OTHER. After the first complaint, a moderator receives a probation warning. The second complaint ends their moderatorship. This rule is not in place for those who decide to report small things on moderators simply because they do not like them. Member - Moderator relationships are examined. If such case should occur, a nonbiast, entirely nuetral party will decide the case.

Jutsus Use-
When using a jutsu, you must describe the action entirely, unless otherwise stated. This includes the words to the jutsu in the post. Handsigns alone or saying the use of them, are not acceptable. The full jutsu description must be posted at the bottom of your post, aswell as your remaining chakra after use, divided by a single line as follows

TALK TALK TALK JUTSU!
- <---------- Line.
Chakra Used:
Chakra Remaining:

Jutsu description:

NPC RULES:
NPCs cannot have jutsus, unless created by an admin or mission creator. The exception being granted the use/creation of an NPC by an admin. Even so, the NPC cannot assist your character unless in a mission or otherwise designated area. [Hospital NPCs, etc.]
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net

Topic Creation
Page 1 of 1