Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
The Meeting EmptyThe Meeting I_voting_barThe Meeting Empty 
kagome sabaku
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

The Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yondaime

Yondaime

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Meeting Left_bar_bleue100/100The Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Jutsu:

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:16 pm

It was a nice day in kiri, the sky was clean and the sun was sunnier than the other days, normally it always rain though today was hot, like a day in Konoha. Hajime was in the anbus building practising his skills so one day he could join the anbu squad, though he had big steps to make until he reached there. After practising Hajime decided to go to the stores to buy some food so he could recover from his morning practise, so he asked his sensei to leave, which he agreed.

As he was outside he put his mask on so people would start to look at him different than normally and decided to go to a ramen shop instead of buying the food from the market. "Hi, i want a huge bowl of beef ramen soup, with extra noodles and spaghetti and two eggs on the top please." The man started to make what was asked and while it took the time he needed, hajime started to look around and took his mask off...
Back to top Go down
forever+more

forever+more

Number of posts : 21
Location : Somewhere between Sasuke and Shikamaru...yeah,awesome XD
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:29 pm

A sleek silver,black wolf moved soundlessly through the shadows,a stray piece of white bandage dragging along from its front leg, a black pouch clutched in its jaws. Golden eyes like molten amber darted accross every face as it avoided going nearer to the street than the walls of the buildings. With each step a red flower pin glittered on a small gold and black stone around its neck, a Kiri headband barely visible through the fur. Nyuhi turned into an alley, tired of the scared looks of the younger villagers. After a small flash of light, out stepped a girl who was shrugging into a robe of dark colors over her thin black clothes. Her eyes flashed as she fixed the bandage on her arms and pulled the robe over her shoulder where the mark meaning 'wolf' was ingraved on her arm. Nyu looked accross the crowd once, her face a cold blank ecpression, and moved accross them. It had started to rain, and people scrambled for shelter desperatly. Ducking into the resturant, Nyu sat down in a far corner, checking her bag quietly. She didnt bother to acknowledge or care that people got up and moved further away from her.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime

Yondaime

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:11 pm

As he looked around him slowly he noticed people running to a shelter and a sound of quick drops falling onto the ground, it started to rain and people started to enter in the ramen restaurant all soaked. "Hm interesting day, i knew that was about to rain, only the smell of it...In one moment its sunny in the next its raining." While he was thinking the owner gave him the ramen soup with all he asked for, and as he was turning around he saw a nice girl entering at that moment and sitting in far corner. "What a cute girl, she might be a genin, why does she keep a distance from people..."

"Hey please can you get me a normal ramen soup quickly."
The man quickly made the normal since it was pretty easier, and so Hajime pick the bowl with the other hand and sat in front of the girl. "Here have something to eat...I'm Hajime by the way, you might dont know me since i dont appear often around here, though today i kinda escaped for some minutes..."After he sat down and finished his sentence he noticed some people looking to that table with a strange face...
Back to top Go down
forever+more

forever+more

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Nyuhi turned to look at him, and once the wolf ears that had blended soundly into her hair twitched. She look startled for a split moment, hen she snarled slightly before going quite and inching a little closer to the wall and away from him. Her nose wrinkled as she caught his scent. Golden eyes glared up at him through her silver black hair. It was obvious to her that he wasn't a normal visitor, or else he would have known to stay away frfom her. Avoid her. Like all the rest did. A silver black tail flicked beneath the table. Her voice was soft and harsh at the same time, sounding like something between a growl and a purr.
"No thankyou. I'm fine."
Nyu got up, brushing her long hair from her eyes. The necklace and the headband clinked together around her neck. It was possible they'd' shun him to if he was around her much longer.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime

Yondaime

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Seeing that the young girl didnt want anything, Hajime asked..."I kinda not blind to see that everyone is staring at you, and so i think its not cool leaving a young cute girl like you here, if you dont want to eat its fine..." Since he had finished his bowl he started to eat that second bowl. "If you dont want to talk about its fine, i finish eating at the balcony and go home...Its you decision, and by the way i really would like to know whats going on."As he finished he looked to the bartender and made him a signal so he could bring some coke so he could refresh himself.

After some while the bartender reached him and gave him the coke, and as he was receiving it the rest of the people were looking at him..."Hey where are you looking at? Do you have any problem?"Saying this all the people slowly continued to eat...
Back to top Go down
forever+more

forever+more

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:19 pm

"If you had asked anyone here but me that question, they would have laughed in your face."
Her voice had gone quieter, intending only him to hear her words. She took one glance at a younge mother who had pulled her child closer instinctively. Nyuhi sighed, looking longingly at the rain battering the ground outside. Where she couldnt smell the humans. Where she couldnt hear the whispers. Where they're judging faces were blurred. Turning back to him, her soft face was emotionless, but her eyes had turned to look cold and infinite, like frozen amber.
"Would you...would you tell me why you're not afraid of me like them?"
Her black tail flicked from the bottom edge of her clothes, it was uncomfortable to hide it, but she did any way. Clawed hands curled into a small fist as she looked back outside. She noticed one person who had stopped eating, leaning back towards them. It had gone considerably quiet sence she had started to speak, but now it seemed like they were holding they're breath.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime

Yondaime

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:04 pm

"I born without family neither knowing anyone from my clan, and i kinda dont have many friends. Even if you have that characteristics that doesnt count much, what counts is what you have inside and what you feel. Another thing i have seen many worse things that for me is unforgettable..." While he talked he slowly ate his bowl and watched the rain stopping. "Wanna go for a walk? I think we would have more space to talk about, if you really wanna..."

Hajime got up and went to the bartender and paid the bill after he bought 2 chewy gums. Then he made a signal to Nyuhi and left the restaurant while he opened and ate the chewy gum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Social Area :: Archives-
Jump to: