Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
Not active as much... ;.-( EmptyNot active as much... ;.-( I_voting_barNot active as much... ;.-( Empty 
kagome sabaku
Not active as much... ;.-( EmptyNot active as much... ;.-( I_voting_barNot active as much... ;.-( Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Not active as much... ;.-(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Not active as much... ;.-( Left_bar_bleue100/100Not active as much... ;.-( Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Not active as much... ;.-( Left_bar_bleue100/100Not active as much... ;.-( Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

Not active as much... ;.-( Empty
PostSubject: Not active as much... ;.-(   Not active as much... ;.-( EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:20 am

As most of my few active members have noticed, I am not on as much. I am so so so sorry about this, its just that school is in and im caught up in a lot of things that take my time... and I want you all to know... that I always think about you and I wish I could be more active...
I will be on more soon though! because the summer is coming up, and although ill be busy, ill have more time...
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

Not active as much... ;.-( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not active as much... ;.-(   Not active as much... ;.-( EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:59 am

okay leah well have fun okay dont be silly XD why do i even say that XD its u ur always happy go lucky XD well be safe kk cya when ur around
Back to top Go down

Not active as much... ;.-(
Page 1 of 1