Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
It's been real<3 EmptyIt's been real<3 I_voting_barIt's been real<3 Empty 
kagome sabaku
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

It's been real<3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew

Matthew

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-15

It's been real<3 Empty
PostSubject: It's been real<3   It's been real<3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Today I received some rather bad news, it's pertaining to my ship date for the military.
I was originally supposed to leave on the 30th of April which is next Thursday. Instead I received a call today from SSG. Bilbrey stating that my date has been moved up and that I have to report to the RSP station in Virginia Beach on Monday morning at 8am. From there I will be going to Fort Picket for a few days, then on to Fort Lee to the MEPS station for a medical evaluation. From there I head down range to Fort Benning where I will be stationed for 14 weeks. I know this is rather sudden and I apologize but starting probably Saturday you will not see me for a long time. I would just like to say that it has truly been a pleasure getting to know all of you, well the people I've met anyways. I know this is just over the internet but I've met a lot of good people through this forum and many others like it. You guys and gals have been great to me. Some of you have even helped me through some pretty rough patches in my life. You know who you are so I wont go around mentioning names and getting all emotional. From the bottom of my heart I can say that I will miss each and everyone of you that have come to know me. It's been great, it really has.

The big day's approaching and I have a duty to fulfill so don't miss me too much eh XD
The time will fly, I hope you all have a wonderful summer and are safe
I look forward to coming back and seeing you all in good health and good spirits
Don't let me down =]
Be back in August <3

Matthew~
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
It's been real<3 Left_bar_bleue100/100It's been real<3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
It's been real<3 Left_bar_bleue100/100It's been real<3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

It's been real<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been real<3   It's been real<3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Thats... thats too soon...
We will all miss you, and hopefully all be here to great you back...
i know i will...
Back to top Go down
Osaru

Osaru

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

It's been real<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been real<3   It's been real<3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Awww...*huggles Mattyboy good-bye* You just had to leave on my b-day too, didnt you XD

lol jk. But anyways, good luck and we will all miss you man. Itll be quiet around here now... Sad
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

Number of posts : 25

It's been real<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been real<3   It's been real<3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:12 am

I'm gonna miss you all too =[
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

It's been real<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been real<3   It's been real<3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:25 am

*throws self on ground, in hysterics, pounding it as tears come like cannons*
Back to top Go down
WhiteGrowl

WhiteGrowl

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
It's been real<3 Left_bar_bleue150/150It's been real<3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Health:
Jutsu:

It's been real<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been real<3   It's been real<3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:13 pm

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we'll miss u......
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Number of posts : 74

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

It's been real<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been real<3   It's been real<3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:21 pm

Matt i know ur going to do great in there man ur one kick ass dude and i know ur gonna make it through and yea its gonna be quiet now after u go *tries to comfort leah chan* were all gonna miss u man and wht ever u do...make sure u keep safe and stay well
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

It's been real<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been real<3   It's been real<3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:39 pm

no no no no
this is not happening!
I cant loose you again!
please...
please...
i love you!
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Number of posts : 74

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

It's been real<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been real<3   It's been real<3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Leah calm down missy he isnt leaving u silly billy he's going to do his training okay he's gonna be back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's been real<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been real<3   It's been real<3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's been real<3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: