Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
not going to be here for awhile Emptynot going to be here for awhile I_voting_barnot going to be here for awhile Empty 
kagome sabaku
not going to be here for awhile Emptynot going to be here for awhile I_voting_barnot going to be here for awhile Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

not going to be here for awhile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skullfire

skullfire

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
not going to be here for awhile Left_bar_bleue10000/10000not going to be here for awhile Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Health:
not going to be here for awhile Left_bar_bleue10000/10000not going to be here for awhile Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Jutsu:

not going to be here for awhile Empty
PostSubject: not going to be here for awhile   not going to be here for awhile EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:17 am

yeah i wont be able to come on for awhile. but ill be back az soon az i can. take care when im gone peace
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
not going to be here for awhile Left_bar_bleue100/100not going to be here for awhile Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
not going to be here for awhile Left_bar_bleue100/100not going to be here for awhile Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: not going to be here for awhile   not going to be here for awhile EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:12 am

OMG!
I HAVE A PLACE FOR POSTING THAT YOUR GUNNA BE GONE!
Back to top Go down
WhiteGrowl

WhiteGrowl

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
not going to be here for awhile Left_bar_bleue150/150not going to be here for awhile Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: not going to be here for awhile   not going to be here for awhile EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:13 pm

see yah... whenever we do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not going to be here for awhile   not going to be here for awhile Empty

Back to top Go down

not going to be here for awhile
Page 1 of 1