Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi

kagome sabaku

Saruno Kazura

Kadaj

Osaru

WhiteGrowl

Yondaime

Minoichi Kazura

xelloss

Matthew

Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Share | 

Jutsu Usage (Includes Genjutsu Rules) And Sparring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salva Hiriashi
Admin

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Jutsu Usage (Includes Genjutsu Rules) And Sparring   Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Noticed, out of date rules and topics still having CP and damage system. This is a new up to date and merged version.

Originally posted by Dameon:

I'v noticed that some people when posting an attack using a jutsu and such, they do not actually list the jutsu itself or the amount of chakra it costs. I can understand waiting a post to do so for a surprise attack or a trap but it would be greatly appreciated if from now on, when you do post an attack, at the the bottom please follow this template:

Jutsu Usage:

Name:
Type:
Chakra Cost:
Element:
Description:

(Basic Jutsu info)

Total Chakra: (Your chakra level) Chakra Left: (The chakra left after your jutsu)

so it should look like this:

Name: Kai [Release]
Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra Cost: 20
Element: None
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the Jutsu on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell. The amount of Chakra needed to dispel the Jutsu varies with strength of the Genjutsu. Sometimes, Kai is useless because the Genjutsu is too powerful.

Total Chakra: 1600 Chakra Left: 1580

Genjutsu Rules:

All Genjutsu must and I repeat must have a post limit for how long they remain active on the opponent.

For example

Name: Random Genjutsu
Chakra Cost: 20
Element: N/A
Description: Makes the opponent temporarily blind. Lasts 1 post.

It must be added but be logical. The more effects you add to a Genjutsu and the rank it is will determine how long the jutsu lasts.

Sparring:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpgincarnate.forumotion.net

Jutsu Usage (Includes Genjutsu Rules) And Sparring
Page 1 of 1