Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident. EmptySorry if im not so active, Had an accident. I_voting_barSorry if im not so active, Had an accident. Empty 
kagome sabaku
Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident. EmptySorry if im not so active, Had an accident. I_voting_barSorry if im not so active, Had an accident. Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadaj

Kadaj

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident. Left_bar_bleue100/100Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident. Left_bar_bleue100/100Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident.   Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident. EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:13 am

Hey guys Im sorry If im not so active I got in a fight and i have fractured ribs, internal bleeding and im spitting up blood lately...yea bad news...sorry..I'm not looking good atm and I'm really sore and it hurts to breath so I might not be here much, Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
WhiteGrowl

WhiteGrowl

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident. Left_bar_bleue150/150Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident.   Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident. EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:35 am

jeez.........
Back to top Go down
Osaru

Osaru

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident.   Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident. EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:10 pm

Ouch, Im sorry about what happened and hope you get well soon. *Air huggles Brad for good luck on his recovery*

Wanna know whats kinda funny though. My bro wants me to kick this kid(who i hate)s ass. I told him that kid wouldve sent me to the hospital with a broken rib and his bro would come to my house, ring the doorbell and jump me with brass knuckles afterward. My bro told me this right before i read this, and i thgout it was weird...
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident.   Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:18 pm

brad...
thats sucks...
Osa....
I love you so so so so so much..
and i would love to RP wit chu!
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident.   Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:15 am

hey guys, I'm dropping In a line, I'm doin better I'm still sore as all fugg and still in bad shape but I'd still like to talk to all of you. I love you all so much so pm me when you get the chance.

PS: Leah sorry for being a total artard awhile ago...should'a shut my mouth and not spoken like that, Sorry big time and idk if you can forgive me but its up to you.

And Osa make one and I'll join I don't have much to do since my dads in china and I'm home by myself so idk just make one and I'll be sure to post asap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident.   Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry if im not so active, Had an accident.
Page 1 of 1