Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
*Sigh* Only the good sites die young... Empty*Sigh* Only the good sites die young... I_voting_bar*Sigh* Only the good sites die young... Empty 
kagome sabaku
*Sigh* Only the good sites die young... Empty*Sigh* Only the good sites die young... I_voting_bar*Sigh* Only the good sites die young... Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

*Sigh* Only the good sites die young...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osaru

Osaru

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
*Sigh* Only the good sites die young... Left_bar_bleue100/100*Sigh* Only the good sites die young... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
*Sigh* Only the good sites die young... Left_bar_bleue100/100*Sigh* Only the good sites die young... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

*Sigh* Only the good sites die young... Empty
PostSubject: *Sigh* Only the good sites die young...   *Sigh* Only the good sites die young... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:36 pm

Looks likes the site is dead... IM still active if anyone wants to RP or anything though
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

*Sigh* Only the good sites die young... Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Sigh* Only the good sites die young...   *Sigh* Only the good sites die young... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:16 pm

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...
this site s not dead...
its simply in a state of slumber...
over the summer starting this thursday, I can be much more active...
but what with school and such...
But osa...
you are one of the greatest members a site could have and i love that i have you on mine...
what we need to do is to start to advertise again!
lets get this place back...

advertise all over on different forums, and post the places you have advertised here in this topic...
got it...
i love you...
and thanks...
i will do so also...

This goes for anyone else who wants to be a major favorite...
but Osa... golden star to you bud...
thanks...
Back to top Go down

*Sigh* Only the good sites die young...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: