Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
hi and hello to all Emptyhi and hello to all I_voting_barhi and hello to all Empty 
kagome sabaku
hi and hello to all Emptyhi and hello to all I_voting_barhi and hello to all Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

hi and hello to all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mika alphena

mika alphena

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-03

hi and hello to all Empty
PostSubject: hi and hello to all   hi and hello to all EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:45 am

hi

I come here from another site , witch i shall not name i was invited here my other charry on they other site was never approved and i left because the maker got me there under false pretences.

All i want to do is rp and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
hi and hello to all Left_bar_bleue100/100hi and hello to all Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
hi and hello to all Left_bar_bleue100/100hi and hello to all Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

hi and hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi and hello to all   hi and hello to all EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:45 am

well hi hi..
welcome!
and I hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net

hi and hello to all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Rules and Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: