Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
panama for a month Emptypanama for a month I_voting_barpanama for a month Empty 
kagome sabaku
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

panama for a month

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
panama for a month Left_bar_bleue100/100panama for a month Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
panama for a month Left_bar_bleue100/100panama for a month Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

panama for a month Empty
PostSubject: panama for a month   panama for a month EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:01 am

I'm sorry guys, but mu mom just got married to some young person who she only knew for a week, and to make matters worse, he lives in panama. Thus i have to travel to panama to go see him, and over this summer i have to spend a whole month in panama!
Ya a whole month, never the less I have to go, but ill be back. That's a promise!

Until I return I am placing mino in charge!
He is already admin, and I'm giving him permission to do whatever he needs to do keep this site active!

~Mino can promote any one to any rank that he sees fit, and demote as well.
~He has the ability to perma ban, and IP ban.
~Whe I am gone, Mino is head admin, until I log on.
I am obviously in command but I am temporarily placing that burden on mino.

Mino, and other mods, and whom ever he promotes (although hopefully not to many)Please keep this site active and advertise! I love this site, and love you guys, please don't lemme down, when I log on next I wanna see that my members are active.

And mino start to draft some genin of all villages that are open (kiri, suna, and konoha) so we can start things like the chuunin exams, and an official story line!

thanks guys!
You rock!
Ill be back!
And hopefully I can log on here in panama!
Bye for a month!
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

panama for a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: panama for a month   panama for a month EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:50 am

Oh my god!
It turns out I can go on the Internet in panama!
So I will be as active as possible!!
Even so, mino is at a very high position while I'm not on!
Alright bye!
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net

panama for a month
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Social Area :: Temporary Leaves-
Jump to: