Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
TO THE OTHER ADMINS EmptyTO THE OTHER ADMINS I_voting_barTO THE OTHER ADMINS Empty 
kagome sabaku
TO THE OTHER ADMINS EmptyTO THE OTHER ADMINS I_voting_barTO THE OTHER ADMINS Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

TO THE OTHER ADMINS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
TO THE OTHER ADMINS Left_bar_bleue100/100TO THE OTHER ADMINS Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
TO THE OTHER ADMINS Left_bar_bleue100/100TO THE OTHER ADMINS Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

TO THE OTHER ADMINS Empty
PostSubject: TO THE OTHER ADMINS   TO THE OTHER ADMINS EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:47 pm

One of you keeps changing the mods to each of the groups. Please stop, it makes it hard to keep your color. So if you are having a problem with it, please ask me before you change the mods of each group.
And also one of you keeps changing my rank color... please stop!! I AM MIZUKAGE GOT IT
~thank you^^
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: TO THE OTHER ADMINS   TO THE OTHER ADMINS EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:06 pm

umm how many others r there?...
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TO THE OTHER ADMINS   TO THE OTHER ADMINS EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:19 pm

not many, and its not you so...
Its between saruno and mino!!
personally i think its saruno!
lol
I'm making it a bigger deal than it is though... and all im trying to say is don't do it any more ok^^
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO THE OTHER ADMINS   TO THE OTHER ADMINS Empty

Back to top Go down

TO THE OTHER ADMINS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: