Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
The new promotion and the questions that go along with it... EmptyThe new promotion and the questions that go along with it... I_voting_barThe new promotion and the questions that go along with it... Empty 
kagome sabaku
The new promotion and the questions that go along with it... EmptyThe new promotion and the questions that go along with it... I_voting_barThe new promotion and the questions that go along with it... Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

The new promotion and the questions that go along with it...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miatsu Nara

Miatsu Nara

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-12

The new promotion and the questions that go along with it... Empty
PostSubject: The new promotion and the questions that go along with it...   The new promotion and the questions that go along with it... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:47 am

Miatsu stood, petrafied at the night, his feet firmly placed on the rocks underneath him, and infront of him, a huge cliff. He felt the responsibility flowing through him, as pain seers through an open cut when salt is dumped on it, or as joy does, when you see a fellow ninja walk from the battle field, meaning they are going to be ok. He sat with the feeling of accomplishement, its bittersweet taste in his mouth.
Miatsu looked over the mountains where him and a percentage of the konoha ninja were staying, on the land of an allied clan. They had been expanding their territory for thw last couple weeks, almost two months now, and had at least tripled the amount of land the clan had in the first place. They had used him as the team captain, leading many of the ANBU who had travelled there as well to consume the tasks, and make the land mass of "konoha-owned-land" to grow. He had wondered why a newly promoted jounin would lead such a squad, and had figured it was simply his brain they were after, and the ability to strategise far before even knowing the odds of battle. After the two months had gone by, he had been given the offer of his life, to become the head ANBU, and lead them as a political, and leaderous captain.
All he needed now was to double his efforts, work one hundred and twenty percent. But to do this he would need to know who it was he was fighting alongside, well enough to battle graph their over all ability, and thus conclude battle tactics.
He had arranged a meeting here at the rock just today, asking that the head of the clan send over a trusted ninja to help me with questions...
Back to top Go down
xelloss

xelloss

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The new promotion and the questions that go along with it...   The new promotion and the questions that go along with it... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:28 am

"Goddammit, why'd they send me?" Ryouga asked himself as he walked aimlessly in the middle of Konoha. "They know I get lost. They KNOW nobody gets lost better than me!" he muttered walking along. Groaning, he admitted to himself, Well, they DID give you a extra week to find the guy....

Several seconds later, the surroundings blurred. He had come into a different area. As everything went clear, the sign that he had come into wherever his curse of getting lost had decided to throw him. Huh, that cliff looks familiar. he thought. There was also an ANBU captain standing in front of it... wait wasn't that the one he was supposed to talk to? I think it is... he thought. Leaping over, Ryouga asked. "Are you Miatsu Nara?"

(OOC: I don't know why, but my post keeps going ibn above yours.)
Back to top Go down
Miatsu Nara

Miatsu Nara

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The new promotion and the questions that go along with it...   The new promotion and the questions that go along with it... EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:22 am

Miatsu's head tilted to one side of his shoulder as he heard the fellow ninja stumble from the woods behind him. he thought it funny that a member of the clan, and a walker of those woods would have memorized almost every rock as of now, but that did not seem so. Miatsu had memorized almost every part of the rock and stream infesed land, rugged with a unique beauty as mist flowed from the bottom of the cliff up.

"Yes I am, I take it your the ambassador?"

Miatsu looked intently on the alien race, a race that was allies with konoha, a friendly race, guarded by their powerful king, meaning they lived in a monarchy, hierarchy, where word is law from they leader. It made for a more primative way of living, and however, these people seemed just as intelligent as any average human?
However, what struck him the most was the physical looks, feathery and bird-like. The looked easily inhuman, and yet had human features as well.
Its not like this was his first time seeing one of the members of this race, but every single time he did, he was left in awe, and every one seemed to look a little bit different. He realized that that made sense since humans were the same way...

[this is what it looks like]
The new promotion and the questions that go along with it... Inuyasha---Ending-Mountain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new promotion and the questions that go along with it...   The new promotion and the questions that go along with it... Empty

Back to top Go down

The new promotion and the questions that go along with it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Social Area :: Five Great Countries :: Konohagakure :: Konoha Mountains-
Jump to: