Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi

kagome sabaku

Saruno Kazura

Kadaj

Osaru

WhiteGrowl

Yondaime

Minoichi Kazura

xelloss

Matthew

Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Share | 

mattrim cauthan (need to add more for title to work)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mitsuhide aketchi

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: mattrim cauthan (need to add more for title to work)   Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:53 am

Basic Character Information:
Name: mattrim couthan Youshiki
Clan: Youshiki

Looks: matt is a fairly short boy with a build of extremely tone muscle, he has nearly no fat on him at all but mysteriously weighs 130 pounds. he has long brown hair that trails down his back and overlarge bangs that stick out from his head which are his antennae. These antennae serve no real purpose that is known but is more a trait from birth that each member of this clan has. he will normally be seen wearing normal clothes that are moveable (if wearing clothes at all) and in most situations will wander naked if possible. will also wear a pear of skin tight clothes that mold to his shapeshifting

Personality: he grew up in the mountains surrounding the mist village in a group of peoples that live there. His clan is prominent among that group and hold a high swing with decisions. Clothes were never a popular thing among his clan especially at a young age when they would randomly shape shift and either have them rip or fall off. Because of this he does not often wear clothes seeing as this incident still happens to him against his will. he is fairly innocent in the thoughts brought by nakedness in this society but is not innocent to the fact of attraction to the opposite sex

During all of his time that was spent meditating he was usually training his body and mind, he developed a strong mental fortitude and sense of logic as well as understanding of his life around him, this however does not include his new home in the village of

Basic Clan Information
[Optional, may not apply]
Kekkei Gekkei: Youshiki koutai (form shifting)
Chakra Cost: basic form shift 5 (one to another or half shifted formm, such as half animal), mixed form shift 25 (using multiple forms at once such as ears of a wolf, arms of a bear)
Description: Those of the Youshiki clan have the unique ability to shape shift from form to form. All those born of this clan have an animal form and usually are born in the half sense. This changing of form cannot be controlled until the age of three, and even then it is difficult to maintain a single form throughout the day.

This clans unique ability allows them many different forms and abilities, for instance if another type of form is introduced to them through means of seals they can take that form at will, be this form human or even just qualities of other humans such as male or female. They can also change between various animals once those are brought into their knowledge of shifting
Special Effect: Can change from form to form at will and gains abilities like that of whatever they are forming into.
Link: [url=] http://narutor.onegoo.us/approved-clans-f140/youshiki-koutai-t1251.htm [/url]

Skill and Rank Information
Village: wanderer
Special Characteristics: is a member of the youshiki koutai
Special Effects: can shape shift into a squirrel and half forms of a squirrel

Elements:lightning
Skills Specialties: taijutsu/weaponry/sealing

Jutsus

Name:seal of fusion
Type:supplementary seal
Chakra Cost: takes half of users chakra to form, completely drained of chakra after use (specifically not a combat jutsu
Element: none
Description: it is a basic seal taught to all those of the youshiki koutai bloodline, it allows the members to take a form from another object and teaches them this new form over the course of the following week as their body shifts in and out. (takes three posts to ready, cannot be used in combat. form is not immediatly learned and requires a week to become used to before usable at will)

History and RP Sample
History:matt grew up much like others of hid clan, he did his training and studying of his inner mind and body alike as well as mental training just like everyone else, he despised his time of meditation at the end of the days though. he saw solo meditation as a pointless act and often used that time to train in the woods instead. Even though he did not do as she was told with the meditation it was solo and his mind and self interpretation became greater in himself. he grew in mind body and spirit as this time went on often changing in and out of his half squirrel form while doing so but letting it be as it was a natural motion that he was able to incorporate into his martial arts.

he was born in his half squirrel form and therefore it is the form his body takes most often, his antennae still perch on his forehead awkwardly but do not seem to hinder him in any way. His body is usually covered in fur completely during this form and he is smaller and faster, his muscles in turn are lacking while in this form but not a great deal.She has become quite comfortable and will often try to maintain this form as it is his favorite to hold. he enjoys talking with many of the other children and students of the clans but knew it would not last much longer, his coming of age was drawing near and she was anxious to explore the nearby village and world beyond.

he was on many occasions nearly throw out of the compound that he lived in for excessive violence and bringing a large amount of damage to his sparring opponents, he in no ways intended to do this usually , unless it was a personal grudge which was usually returned in favor. he grew up and grew resentful of others constantly down talking him and it usually came to blows in which he would beat those teasing him senseless and then was reprimanded by his teachers. The teachers generally did understand the situations and often witnessed how he was bullied and teased because his body was smaller than most.

he came of age after learning his required martial arts, one of them the standard wudang form that was widely taught the second being baguazhong (eight patter boxing, basis of hyuuga style) and even a third of wing chun. His weapons of choice and her masteries were of the traditional sword, commonly known as the gentleman of all weapons due to its fluid motions and light mannor, and the staff. he also learned the nine section whip as a secondary weapon incase both of those were lost somehow in combat. he was also forced into learning at least one long range weapon, since he was having to do this anyways he decided he would learn two, one being the bow and arrow, which he could use naturally with extraordinary skill, and the rope dart/meteor hammer (for explanation [url] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhW67MBO8M8&feature=channel_page[/url]) with the ceremonies out of the way she soon departed to the closest village, Kirigakure.

Happy to be away from the confines of the mountain shrine and those who bossed him around and kept imr there against his will even after threatening to remove him forcefully. he quickly went to the village thinking he would be allowed a much more free lifestyle

Last edited by mitsuhide aketchi on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salva Hiriashi
Admin

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: mattrim cauthan (need to add more for title to work)   Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:13 am

looks awesome... Umm, For an academy student that's a little OP... And I suggest making it atleast genin!!
Also it does not really say that it can change into a person and copy their traits, such as kekkei genkei! So I suggest changing or clarifying on that^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpgincarnate.forumotion.net
mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: mattrim cauthan (need to add more for title to work)   Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:23 am

ooo ya damn forgot to add the clan post ^^ its not specified that it can change to take other human traits but its not forbidden either, its a very open clan based idea if you think about it, I also will not use to a complete limit there just simple things
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: mattrim cauthan (need to add more for title to work)   Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:47 pm

I know I said I was gonna put everything where it belonged.... I'm sorry with events tonight I am not going to at the moment... sorry...I'll get to it when I stop wanting to shoot myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: mattrim cauthan (need to add more for title to work)   Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:26 pm

ok... I changed a few thigns... like the gender ^^ I dont think playing a female was gonna work out to well for me... I also made "him" a wanderer... main reason of changing gender back to guy... I can change it later on anyways >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salva Hiriashi
Admin

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: mattrim cauthan (need to add more for title to work)   Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:20 pm

ok ok well in ur charactrs history, it still refers to him as a her named grace!
so change that, and ill approve... oh and ad an RP sample
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: mattrim cauthan (need to add more for title to work)   Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:24 pm

o.o... damnit thought I had got all the "grace" out of there >> lol... and alright I was hoping to avoid RP sample but I have one from mitsu i keep saved ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: mattrim cauthan (need to add more for title to work)   Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Mitsu, after Seu's departure with Shinta, was broken in mind and spirit, an empty shell thirsting for blood... he vaguely remembered before entering talk of shinobi raiding the rice country and killing those who opposed them. He called out to the wolves in the area looking for the encampment or location of any of these. After a few minutes a sending came back that showed an encampment with many shinobi about a mile and a half off. A demonic grin crept its way across Mitsu's face as he turn in the direction shown and he began to walk his body slowly transforming to resemble a walking wolf

Mitsu grasped saidin and wove something he called the mask of mirrors to change his appearance into that of an old man with deep hood as he approached the out skirts of the encampment and tied a band around his eyes to feign the blind man. he wandered slowly into the middle of the encampment and a few of the ninja came over and started to mess with him "hey old man. whats the matter cant you see" they laughed at that and began to shove him around in his mind Mitsu though about how much they stunk with the blood of innocents but waited a moment "come on old man where is your money" Mitsu replied "silver and gold have i none... but that as i do have i give to you" with those words his mask was gone

The mask of mirrors faded away to show a gruesome sight of one who was like a man. his body was covered in a gray fur, and very much like that of a wolfs head and elongated ligaments how body was drawn out and stretched.... the men who had come to bother him now backed away in fear wondering how their eyes had been so deceived "wh- what the hell are you" Mitsu replied in a slow dark tone, malevolence heavy in the flow "I am the darkness in the back of your mind. And I am the punishment for your sins" The three shinobi turned to run about this time but Mitsu had already begun his attack

with a swift swipe Mitsus hand, with claws for nails, sliced through his first victim. cutting through the midsection and letting the two halves of a man topple over shoved his hand through the back of the retreating second man tearing out his heart as it beat its last in his hand he took a bite of the heart reveling in the spilt blood of his victims... as the third was about to be 10 feet away he appeared in front of the man the blood from his now dead companions heart dripping from his mouth. Mitsu just smiled a wicked grin that never touched those wolf eyes of his. the man he faced backed away in terror stumbling hoping to escape his fate and Mitsu just stared into his eyes. to make sure he knew what was coming... and then suddenly Mitsu lunged forward with his fangs bared and tore the mans throat out. he rose slowly hearing a circle gather around him and licked the blood from his lips as he slowly turned a circle to see the odds against him

as he turned his eyes counted about 25 shinobi of at least chunnin rank from the looks of them and a few jounin in the mix. as he looked trying to point out the leader he saw one man in the back a large man with deep blue eyes and golden hair. He resonated authority and Mitsu pointed him out, "you i will kill last" the man replied "i think you wont get very far.... we are trained shinobi and also outnumber you quite easily." the man then cried out in a commanding voice "ATTACK"

as the crowd rushed in mitsu calmly dodged the first wave casually drawing his blade sharp claws across a stomach or an arm here and there. after about 3 minutes Mitsu was beginning to grow bored without a scratch on him and a few of the lesser ninja laying about him in puddles of their own warm blood still with a small amount of life and watch as their fellows attacked in vain. one of the jounin jumped into the air doing a set of handsigns as the rest cleared from around him the man called out katon: gokakyuu no jutsu and flame erupted from his mouth and Mitsu stood there and created a tunnel of air around himself which bent the fire into a whirlwind around him after it died down a deep rumbling laughter could be heard and Mitsu cried out in a high pitched howl and many of the surrounding enemies fell clutching at their head with pain.... Mitsu now growing extremely bored with his group of victims thought to just end it quickly. a deep green chakara began to surround his body showing that the first three gates had been opened and with a flash those that lay injured around him were dead. he continued to cut through the ranks of his opponents singing the whole time as he reveled in the wonderful slaughter and blood shed

as the last of the men surrounding him fell he glided slowly over to the man stumbling away. covered from head to toe in the blood of his fallen enemies he stepped on the mans chest pinning him where he was. the man spluttered words of apology and begged for forgiveness but Mitsu just laughed while changing back into his normal form with that ageless face "look into the true face of your punishment and know you will have no mercy, as you have given none to the people of this village." with that he raised his hand above his head and put all his chakra into a large oodama rasengan. it ranged about to a 5 foot radius in his hand and weighed him down as he brought it slowly down "good bye you pathetic fool" with those words he changed back into the half wolf form and was easily able to support the weight of the mass of chakra spinning in his hand and brought it down hard and fast eradicating the man he had pinned and everything around him for a 500 meter radius up and down.

he stood in the crater he had just made and smiled to himself warmly and his soul rejoiced at the slaughter he had just brought and yet it ached but it was left unnoticed he turned to walk away from the area slowly, singing a song with no words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salva Hiriashi
Admin

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: mattrim cauthan (need to add more for title to work)   Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:40 pm

approved
...one sec about the color
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mattrim cauthan (need to add more for title to work)   

Back to top Go down

mattrim cauthan (need to add more for title to work)
Page 1 of 1