Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptyWHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 I_voting_barWHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 Empty 
kagome sabaku
WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptyWHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 I_voting_barWHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...

Go down 
+9
Matthew
Kadaj
lark
Iatsu Sabaku
DarkChaosPriestess
Saki Momochi
Minoichi Kazura
Salva Hiriashi
kagome sabaku
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Health:
WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1800/1800WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Jutsu:

WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:22 am

I ish Hokage, And I'm not on much cause Leah doesn't give me much to do. D:

Give me stuff to do, And I'll do it. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.onegoo.us/
Osaru

Osaru

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Im still voting for Mattyboy...sorry Saruno...
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:09 pm

MATTHEW FTW he should be hokage
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:05 pm

matt for hokage huh...
ill take that into consideration...
its true he is a good RPer, and I dont think he would be OP in any way...
I could trust him...
and he is one of the most active members I have...
i will think about this...
but i guess it depends on if he wants to become a kage...

my only concern is he is leaving in a couple of days to go to the military and therefor he will not be here...
and in that time he will not have activity...
So... if I were to say yes to this notion, it would be later...
and Saruno...
You should not have to be told what to do, advertise the site, get some members, and just be more active...
be on for more then a second everyday... or at least every day you come on...

But I will take this recent voting into consideration...
Matt would be perfect upon returning...
Back to top Go down
Osaru

Osaru

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:04 pm

So is Saruno the second choice for Hokage then?!
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:31 pm

As much as I would love to act as the hokage, Leah has a very valid point.
I will be leaving on the 30th of this month for some training down in Fort Benning Georgia.
I'm going to be gone until August 21st so I would not be active at all

Upon returning from Georgia I would be more than happy to take the position, assuming it's still up for grabs.

Btw, it's good to be back... silly computer
Love ya's <3
Matthew~
Back to top Go down
Pendo

Pendo

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:25 pm

If Hokage isn't already taken, perhaps we could start a good plot, and I be Hokage AND akatsuki...? But, of course, there will eventually be a rebellion which will overthrow me and restore Konoha to it's rightful peace.
Back to top Go down
Minoichi Kazura

Minoichi Kazura

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:33 am

Oh!
Like Pein taking over as Mizukage AND being an Akatsuki?
Back to top Go down
Pendo

Pendo

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:36 am

Yeah, just like that. But pain wasn't Mizukage, he took over Amegakure (a lesser village) we are talking about one of the five great nations. Anyway, it'd be nice for Konoha to actually lose on, despite the fact that they will come back up on top later.
Back to top Go down
Osaru

Osaru

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:30 pm

But what if someone else wants to be Hokage? Wouldnt it be fair to let others have a chance to get voted for insted of letting Pendo play two chars?
Back to top Go down
Pendo

Pendo

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:42 pm

Not two characters, I'm talking the same character, he's just Hokage and Akatsuki. >>
It'd do for a good plot, which is what this site needs to get some active Role-playing done.
Plus, voting has been open for like 4 months, I think fair is fair.
Back to top Go down
Osaru

Osaru

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Okay... I think I get it. And ID get mroe active in RPing, but theres no thoer active B-Ranks on here. The only person Ive been able to fight is Leah, and shes the Mizukage(so i got owned)...

I need to make a new char at some point >.<
Back to top Go down
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Health:
WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1800/1800WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:30 am

I am the Hokage, now that I'm more active now. >>
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:18 am

e.e
Back to top Go down
Blaize

Blaize

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:45 pm

kazekage ^___^
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:19 pm

???
lol
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
Blaize

Blaize

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:21 pm

me lol jk jk sorry
Back to top Go down
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:41 pm

Eh.

I am your Hokage, God, and Protector. Deal with it. xD
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:48 pm

you are no god, and yes a protector!
a hokage protects his people at all costs...
but no god!
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...   WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO SHOULD BE THE HO, RAIKAGE etc etc...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Social Area :: Voting Forum-
Jump to: