Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
passing by for the night (DCP) Emptypassing by for the night (DCP) I_voting_barpassing by for the night (DCP) Empty 
kagome sabaku
passing by for the night (DCP) Emptypassing by for the night (DCP) I_voting_barpassing by for the night (DCP) Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

passing by for the night (DCP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mitsuhide aketchi

mitsuhide aketchi

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
passing by for the night (DCP) Left_bar_bleue100/100passing by for the night (DCP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
passing by for the night (DCP) Left_bar_bleue100/100passing by for the night (DCP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

passing by for the night (DCP) Empty
PostSubject: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Matt was walking along the many road out lying the village of kumogakure, why he had ended up here he was not quite sure, he got lost on his journy and had no map or knowledge of his destination or area so had taken to wandering and hunting for food and making his own shelter when he could not find lodging for the night, he had a small sum of money and had extremely good luck with tossing dice, he passed by a bar that looked like it might be good for a few games to possibly get a little more money. he had control of his shifting so that should not be a problem here again like the last few villages he went through, being chased out by several armed country men. he sighed and entered the establishment slowly

His eyes opened wide as he saw a beautiful young girl about his age there in a maids outfit being fondled by the various men there, he tried with an effort to pull his jaw back up and close his mouth as he walked to a table where there was a game of dice going on, he observed for a moment and then sat at the table when he was sure he could match most of the bets, they were a fair sum most of the time and he joined in. he was offered a few drinks but simply refused them. first throw for half of his stash a simple game with 5 dice highest number of dots showing wins. he cast his lot and smirked as they fell 4 of the 5 showed 6 pips and the 5th showed 5. this continued several times as he quickly built up his simple fund threefold

he ordered a simple drink of ale bribing the bartender with a fine sum and went back to his table and waved over the maid with a smirk, he wanted to talk and ask why somone like her was working here and being so readily groped
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess

DarkChaosPriestess

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:03 pm

Life - it was her job, so she did it. Her job was being eye-candy. She was a sort of reward for entering the bar. She was the reward for purchasing a drink, getting the opportunity possibly to touch her... or even more. The reward of buying a small, yet overpriced lunch or dinner there was to see her bend over when she placed down each plate, either looking down the front or looking up the back. It was her life, so she lived it. She had to accept it, for it was her fate. Despite what she really thought, she had to focus on the task at hand. She was a maid; she was eye-candy; she was "good service"; she was even handled and touched. Her magnificent body and form was the reward of the customers. As long as they didn't rape her or injure her, the customers had every liberty in the world... and even then they did more than they should've.

"Oh, come on... just a little peak... I won't bite if they aren't irresistable...." A very large man, obviously drunk, tried to 'sweet talk' the girl into doing as he wished. He had no need even to ask, though. He was a customer, and he was ordering things, so the maid was basically his as long as she was in arm's length. The maid turned and tried to walk away, wanting to avoid the drunken and very perverted man. However, as she turned to get away, her tail flung out, and the man grasped it. The girl cried out as the man pulled her into a hug from behind. She could smell his rancid breath, and she could feel a bulge near her waist. She closed her eyes, obviously in pain, hoping that it would be over quickly. The man held her by her breasts, groping her rather roughly. He then turned her around and sat down, pulling her to her knees. She opened her eyes to be looking at the man's large gut, and he pulled her up again and sat her on his lap. With that motion, he folded down the part of the maid's outfit that covered her breasts, and he grinned wickedly. The others around that table and other tables merely laughed and whistled. The large man then folded down her lacy pink bra and bit down on one of her nipples. The girl cried out in pain, but the man thought of it as pleasure, and he grabbed her other breast and fondled it vigorously. He grabbed her ass with his free hand, and the others continued to laugh and whistle. With another gasp of pain, he released her, grinning wickedly as he tossed her off his lap. The girl quickly pulled up her bra and her upper maid outfit and hurried off to get the next orders.

Thus was her job.

The girl hurried over to another table with some orders. This table was one at which some men were playing dice. One of them was younger than the others, about her age. She saw him wave to her as she walked over, and she set down the drinks and appetisers ordered. Her cat ears flicked very gently, and her tail waved behind her. She gently spoke. "Umm... is there an-n-nything else I can get you...?" She managed to see that the younger boy was winning when one of the other men at the table grabbed her. He had her from behind, holding her arms. "S-s-sir... I have other orders to attend to...." But, the man would not let go. She struggled, but the men at the table merely laughed. She opened her eyes and managed to look at the boy at the table her age. Her eyes, though looking only for a second, seemed to tell the entire story of her life. She had been born into this life, and she was abused this way every day since she first started serving. Only recently, the customers were coming more frequently and becoming more aggressive. Her second glance told it all. But, she allowed it. It was her life. It was her job. It was her fate. The man began to grope her breasts while another got in front of her and reached around to grope her ass.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi

mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:30 pm

the quick whisk of mettle grazing against mettle was heard as his sword came from his sheath leaving a deep gash along both mens arm from one clean cut "I suggest you let the young woman do her job before I take your hands as would be custom among my people, your lucky I did not do it now... if you will excuse me... I have something I must attend to" he left a large sum of gold on the table as a parting gift to the men he injured and took the girl gently by the arm to the counter with the owner and gave a small wink "I cant promise they wont touch you... but it should keep them from stopping you in such a way..." he turned to the man at the counter "if she is willing, have her come to my room when she is not so busy" he laid down 250 large gold coins "I'm not sure how much these are worth in these lands, but I am fairly sure they will cover it" he turned to look at the girl with a bow and a grin and walked by her. as he passed he whispered softly "please accept, I would like to talk... and come a little better clothed if you like"
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess

DarkChaosPriestess

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:54 pm

The rather large men were left confused and bleeding. The incipient brute stood and yelled at the punk who had cut his arm, throwing swears in his drunken rage. "Y'ell pay fer dis!" The other man looked at the table and pointed, saying how he already had paid. The men took the money and resumed playing. All the while, the neko waitress stood, watching, and she was taken by this awkward savior amongst drunks to the counter. At the counter, the boy paid a hefty sum of money, the likes not seen before. The last time a man had a waitress stop by his room, the waitress was raped. However, the act was justified through payment in advance. And so, it almost seemed for a moment that the boy merely wanted the waitress to himself, privately. She was wondering if her butchered virginity would be taken from her. But, it didn't matter. The bartender gazed at the money and quickly shovelled it into a case. As he did so, he pointed the waitress to where the boy was staying, mutely saying to follow what he wanted. So, this was it. The boy had also whispered about her being a little more comfortably dressed. Such clothes did not exist; she wore either her maid outfit or her night gown. But, alas, she went to change into a different maid outfit. She changed into her night shift outfit and walked past the counter. The man behind the counter was absorbed in the glimmer of the gold. The waitress continued her work late into the night.

At just past midnight, the customers dwindled in numbers. Once only a dozen remained, the waitress was told to go to the man who had paid earlier. The time had come. The girl made her way to the boy's dwellings, making short work of the simple walk. She felt dirty, what she thought was about to happen. But, it was her job; it was her life. Men were disgusting. And, she arrived to the boy's house rather quickly, a pop in her step. She knocked on the door, dressed in her night shift maid outfit, and she waited. Her golden tail swayed, and her golden ears flickered. She began to hear movement inside.

The time was nigh.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi

mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:21 pm

he woke suddenly and was wide awake when he remember requesting the presence of the young woman. he quickly went to the door opening it to allow her entrance, his weapons all lay at the ready for a quick departure. he nearly pulled her into the room checking that no one was looking about. he gave her a winning grin as he sat her on the bed and began rummaging through his things, he pulled out some spare clothes that might fit her, if a little... tight around the bodice "you may put this on if you like... I'll turn around while you change" he laid the clothes beside her on the bed and sat on the floor looking up to her "why do you put up with that shit... there is no reason for it... would you like to come with me, and travel? get away from this place, that sum of gold should keep the man happy for a time"
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess

DarkChaosPriestess

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:48 am

The feeling was unable to be put into words. As soon as she knocked on the door, she was pulled into the room very suddenly, and she was told a large list of things immediately. He said that they were going to leave that place. He threw her some clothes and continued talking to her. He questioned why she put up with it. The girl honestly didn't know much herself. She had tried to get away before, but every attempt to get away was futile. She had guess that it was "impossible" to leave. "I don't know.... I've tried to escape before, but... I was caught every single time." Her eyes finally widened. The icy blue eye gazed ahead at nothing, staring past everything. And then, she lunged to the boy, embracing him in a big hug. Tears began rolling down her face, and she kissed his cheek. She held him close to her, his body nearly squishing her breasts. She didn't even know how to act around people. She just assumed that men were interested in money and sex. But, this one seemed different. Whatever the case, he was helping her. "Thank you..." She let him go and turned to get the clothes.

She honestly had no true sense of proper morals; she had always thought that a perverted man who lobed to touch her all the time was a healthy man. So, not caring that the boy was watching, she began to undress, slowly taking off the maid outfit. With the removal of each article of clothing, more and more of her very beautiful body came into view. She undressed all the way to her lacy underwear. At that point, she attempted to get the shirt on. She struggled with it, unable to it over her breasts. When she finally did get it over her breasts, she felt very uncomfortable. The shirt was pressing very aggreesively against her breasts, reminding her of the men at the bar. But, the shirt quickly warped to fit her figure. The bottom of the shirt and the top of the shirt curled up and down [respectively] to compensate for the stretching of the shirt, but it worked. The only real problem that the girl had was that her breasts seemed even bigger in that shirt. She sighed, but she smiled. She lacked pants, and she smiled as he gave her some. She slipped those on, too, over her plaid pink and white panties. She pants seemed a little tight around her waist, and they seemed a little loose at her ankles. Once more she sighed, but she would have to live with it.

She then remembered that she had left all of her things back at the bar. With a sort of scared look, she bolted right out the door. She quickly ran back to the bar and snuck in the back. She gathered her things once more and bolted back with a small bag full of trinkets that reminded her of her mother. She could have cared less about her betraying father. And, almost as soon as she left, she had returned. She was fast, unaware of her speed before taking off the maid's outfit. But, it didn't matter much to her. She looked to the boy who was about to take her away from that place, and she embraced him in another hug, his body totally against hers. "I can't thank you enough...." She shifted in the embrace; she wanted her savior to be happy.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi

mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:52 pm

he shushed her softly and wiped her tears gently from her face with a smile "dont worry you will make it out this time" he smiled as he watched her undress, since she had given him no word to turn around he did not. but he did fairly well at first not to stare, but her magnificent body attracted his eye easily and he gaped in awe at her. and then she bolted from the room before he could grab her, his body shifted but only slightly this time to give him his tail which began to stir softly to and fro. he readied his gear as he awaited her return.

before he could get his body under control she returned giving him another hug and pressing fully against him a bulge quickly grew near his waist which he was sure she felt now and he blushed, and her second shifting did nothing to help him there he let out a nervous giggle

"well... as for thanking me, a little company on the road is more than enough... but to thank me, do not... get to afraid of me... I'm not quite normal among your lands... which you can probably see I didnt have this tail before" he sadly pushed her slightly away from him with a mental struggle, she was soft and warm. "I can shape shift into animals... and genders also at will...... but this is for another time, we must escape before anyone realizes your gone... I hope that little inuendo will keep anyone from checking on on us while we make our escape. other than that.. I do not mind killing those who will get in our way"

he made his way quicly to the door looking out and making sure no one was there to witness their escape as he made his way out he motioned her to follow and made his way quickly down the hallway drawing his bow and nocking an arrow drawing it about half way. "ready to leave this place?" he gave her a small grin. with his luck he didnt expect anyone out there who would notice them, but it was never bad to have things ready in case. he moved to the door and slipped away
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess

DarkChaosPriestess

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:02 am

The girl smiled as she hugged him. He was the best person in her life thus far, and she did not want him to leave her. He talked about not being from around there, only needing a travel companion during the time. He then made mention of a tail. He pushed her away, and she looked a little conused. He continued, saying that he could shift his form at will. That was a very useful ability, but he focused and told her that they needed to leave. She frowned at first, but she smiled as she saw his whipping tail. "Ummm... you being part animal actually puts more comfort in my being here. I'm part neko, so you can imagine." She wanted to hug him and stroke his tail. It was definitely comforting, and she couldn't help but smile.

He made his way out, checking to see if it was clear, and he motioned to her to follow. She did so, the bag she brought over her shoulder. He had a bow and arrow, holding them up in case of an attack. But, this was a weird time at night, and there would not be anyone. She knew this, but apparently he didn't. The bar still thought that she was servicing him. She wondered if they would come to check up on her.... "I am ready to leave this place." As soon as she said that, she saw the owner of the bar walking around. Her eyes widened; the owner was searching for her. She quickly grabbed her savior and pulled him to her so that he was pressing her against a wall. She knocked the bow and arrow from his hands, and she opened her bag up so that her maid outfit spilled out onto the ground. She kicked the bow and arrow and her bag in a corner. She quickly took off the shirt, her breasts bouncing wildly as she did so. She also slid off the pants quickly, kicking them to the corner, too. All of her actions happened within a few seconds. "Play along...." She put one of her hands over her panties and another one on one of her breasts. She looked up and began gasping. The owner of the bar finally looked over to where they were; she noticed a grin on his face out of the corner of her eyes. It had worked. The owner walked away, and she continued this so that he wouldn't come back.

She stopped, but she did not move. She gazed into his eyes. "Thanks for helping me.... Killing him only would've made our escape that much harder. I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable...." She looked to the ground for a moment, and then she looked back up to face him; her icy blue eyes sparkled in the near darkness. What she had done was needed; it was the best route. She smiled, and her cheeks turned red. Her body shook for a second, and her cat tail waved behind her; her cat ears flickered in thought.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi

mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:30 am

as she began quickly stripping he heard her and thought quickly, as she was doing that he kissed her and grasped her other breast gently and slid his hand down the back of her panties grasping only enough to put on the show. he was glad his eyes were facing away as they were wide beyond reason as he did this. but he definitely enjoyed it. again his face lit up and his breathing became short as this went on until she dropped the act. and he followed. "its... not that I'm uncomfortable... I just... did not expect any of this... I cannot say I dont enjoy it, I am still male after all" he blushed and looked to the ground and back up again. he retrieves his bow and looked back to her, with a deep breath trying to get himself under control again.

he shivered visably and his body rattles. the many weapons that lay concealed underneath his clothing finally making a racket in his moment of focus "lets go... you may want to get dressed again.. but its your choice, and next time I kill him silently... this far away... I dont think he will buy it... and unless there are trained ninja in this part of the village I can stop just about anyone" his body shifted again and a voice that was growing quickly more high pitched curse under its breath until a squirrel was all that stood before the girl. he quickly shifted his body back to human leaving the tail for the girl since she said it made her a bit more comfortable. he smiled back nervously but he was deathly afraid, that is what had him chased from so many villages and beaten near to death so many times.

he sighed softly when he spoke next "your only part neko... my species is never definite... I could even become you as far as anyone else is concerned... and I cannot yet control that" his voice grew with every word a little bit of malice and he shook his head as they wrung within his mind and he repeated under his breath "I am my own worst enemy, doubt or hatred of myself will kill me faster than any opponent" he still had to school himself in these teachings he had thought he mastered before, but this time in a new land had taught him much and forced him to learn more

he proceeded silently to the door with arrow drawn fully pointing down the hall about head level for any man who walked through, were it another maid to walk around he would lower and egg them to come if they wished but for now he kept his head running those last words
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess

DarkChaosPriestess

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:21 am

So... he was like other men. He seemed to enjoy the little show for the owner. He had kissed her, and he had groped both a breast and her ass. It definitely helped her moan for the owner, putting on quite the show. Then, it ended. They separated, and he made a couple of comments about the act. He did like it, but he wasn't ready to do it again for the sake of time. She opted to stay in her underwear, just in case. It would be easier to make another show. It was probably unnecessary, but it was always better to be safe. Her body was very much exposed, but she was forced to do worse things daily. So, this seemed almost acceptable.

He began to talk about the time. He was opting to kill the next person to come by, but she didn't want blood on her behalf. She just wanted out of there. She grabbed her bag and shoved her maid's outfit into the bag. She looked at the shirt he had given her, and she opted to put it back on. Putting it back on was a struggle; it barely went over her chest. She could almost feel the fibers being torn apart byt the tension, but the shirt held. She also slipped back on the pants. But, then, he disappeared. She looked down to see a small squirrel there. Her eyes widened, and her mouth opened wide. He then reappeared, the squirrel tail remaining. She smiled widely, almost squeeling from his cuteness.

And, he began to explain his situation. He didn't control what he turned into, but he could turn into anyone or anything. He was a shifter, but he didn't have full control, yet. She was merely part neko.... It made her realize how he must've felt all the years. He was probably isolated or even abused. She lived that way, but times were changing. She was going to leave with him. She didn't care about his ability. In fact, it made her more attracted to him. He was very brave, and he was very strong. She wanted to hug him, but that would've only wasted time. The place was clear. Even the other maids were gone. Everyone had either left for bed or remained in the bar itself. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled, and she continued to walk ahead, very suprised by the lack of people.... Well, after all, they had been drinking a little more heavily that night....
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi

mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:39 am

"from here on out there is no turning back" he said as he stood ready at the door. he gave a sigh of relief as no one came, another member would have made the much easier to spot, but he could not let them live life like this if they did not want. he sighed what are you getting yourself into matt... your taking an unnessecary risk for a girl who catches your eye whom you only met this evening and brief at that he shook his head an stepped around the corner. he smiled his luck turning the tides for him with no one in sight in the yard outside. he slung his bow over his shoulder and tucked the arrows away in a quiver tucked in a sleeve in his pants

he took off across the clearing hoping no one to look this way, he jumped shifting to half squirrel onto a post that served for lighting and running to the top and drawing his bow quickly again scouting out the area, no one seemed to notice him up above and very few were out to even try. he waved down for her to make her way away and called softly "I'll keep a look out and follow you"his grin glinting gently in the moonlight

he didnt bother nocking an arrow this time, there was no reason to. instead he slung his bow back over his shoulder and stood up on the pillar. his now slightly smaller body erect. the cool night breeze blowing through his fur made him relax some. he was free in this town so far and no one had tried to maim him for his ability and his new companion seemed to even enjoy it. she had animal in her herself if not in the same way. he was able to tell one thing, the time to come would be interesting to say the least, especially is she kept with her hugs and forward nature. he would have to stop himself most of the time he felt, because he already was unsure of what the girl knew or didnt know about her body and his own, or how they would react to eachother... he guessed she knew much more than he did with the way those men fondled her without the slightest respect. he wanted to spit because of it, watching those men put a vile taste in his mouth that he would not soon forget, he would remember this and return to give this tavern owner what he deserved.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess

DarkChaosPriestess

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:02 am

Keisha continued on. Her new friend was giving her cover. It was all clear, save two drunken men who were unconscious behind a building. This was all too easy. Everyone was out of it. She continued moving, almost going into a run. He had turned into a very cute part-squirrel and gone on top of a post. She looked to him and waved, motioning for him to come with her. She knew that they were almost out of there. She hadn't gone this far out before after running for a moment. She just continued running as fast as she could, her tail swaying behind her. She hoped that he was following her closely. He needed to be with her. She wanted to be with him. He was her savior, after all. The cool night was quiet, and not a single soul was around them. They were home free; nothing was in their way. She guessed that the owner still thought that she was being "treated" by the man who was actually her savior. She smiled.

She was finaly going to be free for the first time in her life!

"Oh, thank goodness..."
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi

mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:25 am

he smirked and drew his bow for a final act, he pelted 5 arrows just outside of the door in the earth making it harder for them to open it forcing them to break the sturdy oak shafts. he bounded off the top after her when he was sure she was in the clear. landing softly on the ground at a near full run he quickly caught up to her and began running on two legs beside her. he grasped her hand gently "you are today free from your bondage from that tavern. and are free to do as you like" he smiled as he ran with her truly happy fir the first time since leaving his home in the mountains. he giggles happily and bounded doing light flips. feeling the cool night breeze in his fur again made him smile warmly

"its a very nice night out... and no one is around.. no need for me to worry for once about my shifting" he called out happily now that they were a ways from the village and anyone who might hear them as he jumped he lightly stripped his clothes away revealing many weapons strapped about his torso that oddly enough made no sound in his jumping. two chain like objects wrapped about his forearms which were already visable, a rope tied about his shoulder that looped back and forth several times with a large steel dart at the end of it, a 3 section staff that locked at the joints let embedded in his lower back and a sword that hung all the way down his back with the hilt just above his neck to where it would blend with his hair.

he slowed slightly once they were a good ways away where they would not have to worry about persuers any time soon. he smiled to her and bowed his head gently "so... what is it you would do as a free women... I could assume a better fitting change of clothes in the morning... I can pay for them easily. he laughed gently and slowed to a walk
Back to top Go down
Iatsu Sabaku

Iatsu Sabaku

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:54 pm

[would it maybe be ok if i joined this topic as a bounty hunter sent after the girl?]
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess

DarkChaosPriestess

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Iatsu Sabaku wrote:
[would it maybe be ok if i joined this topic as a bounty hunter sent after the girl?]

[[I'd prefer not.]]
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi

mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Iatsu Sabaku wrote:

no... no it would not
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess

DarkChaosPriestess

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:57 am

It was a grand relief. It was a massive burden removed from her shoulders. She was free. She looked to her savior once more, smiling widely. She was so happy. The gentle breeze touched her skin through the clothes, and she wanted to scream for joy. But, she opted not to do so, in case of persuers. But, it didn't matter much. They slowed their run to a walk. Her savior was very happy about being alone, and he shed his clothes, revealing a very furry body with weapons wrapped around him. It was definitely interesting to see so many weapons hanging from him. But, he was still her savior. As they continued to walk, he bowed, and he asked her a question that she loved to hear. She wished that she could hear it again, over and over; it made her feel so happy. She was free....

"so... what is it you would do as a free women... I could assume a better fitting change of clothes in the morning... I can pay for them easily.

As a free woman... that was the essence of it all. She didn't exactly know what she wanted, really. She had been bossed around her entire life; she didn't know what to do. She wighed in thought, her tail whipping behind her. She moved in front of him, and she hugged him. She couldn't thank him enough for what he had done. Though it was very simple, no one had the inkling to help her get away. She kissed his cheek and she buried her face into his chest, being careful not to poke herself with any of the weapons. "Oh, thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.... I want to hug you as my first action as a free woman.... If you ever need anything, anything at all, don't hesitate to ask. Please, I want you to be happy." She continued thinking, trying to figure out what she wanted. Nothing was coming to mind. She was stuck in a mental block, and she couldn't find a way around it. Despite all she went through, she could think of even one thing that would make her the most happy except his happiness.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi

mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:18 pm

he smiled as she hugged him and wrapped his arms slowly around her as well "I am a simple person with few wants or needs. what I want most is to be free... so I do not like others trapped in confines against their will... and when I saw you earlier... I dont exactly know why but I wanted to help you. after seeing the way you were treated I couldnt stand it and I could see you were not enjoying it...." he looked down blushing slightly "you see... I grew up in the mountains in a temple shrine, you might say. one that was based primarily on the teachings of martial arts, most are monks of some sort but primarily Buddhist. I grew up learning martial arts and weaponry... and am satisfied with what I have learned from there, now I am learning the ways of the ninja in this new land... I stopped by the village hidden in the mist. they taught me for a few weeks and I was able to keep my unique ability hidden for a while... until I shifted in the middle of training, my teacher was kind enough to help me escape, but not before I was badly beaten and chased from town." he looked back up and into her eyes "I am happy to be out in the world learning new things, and doing as I please" he bent down and kissed her forehead "I thank you for thinking about me though" he enjoyed this moment, it was not pressure filled or with the sudden emotion of finding out a great news, it was something she truly felt and something he felt himself, as they held each other it relaxed him
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess

DarkChaosPriestess

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:30 am

Keisha smiled widely, blushing as he wrapped his arms around her. He then began to speak, and he spoke for a bit. He began saying how he enjoyed freedom and despised captivity. He also talked about his life in a nutshell, how he was raised in a shrine by Bhuddist monks. He learned his Taijutsu from the monks, and he learned his Ninjutsu from Kirigakure Nin. After they discovered his ability, they chased him from town. It was a truly sad thing to hear. But, he thanked her. He thanked her for caring about him. He leaned a little and kissed her forehead. The moment was perfect. Everything felt right in the world, standing there with him in that embrace. Emotions began flooding her mind, and she couldn't help herself. She pulled him to her and kissed his lips. He made everything right in the world; he made her world worth living and not just some hole in which to reside. She was happy. She kissed him with all the passion wrapped in the moment. They were people who were either hated or enslaved. She couldn't help it.... She continued kissing him.

"Oh... thank you..."
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi

mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:47 am

at first the shock and suddenness of the kiss he tried to pull away her arms holding him in place, but it did not take long for him to relax and return the kiss, his thoughts raced at first, panic and fear but those soon fled as he gave into the emotion that was born of this moment, everything had hone right this night, she seemed to care deeply for him and he cared for her for a reason he could not quite explain, his arms wrapped a little tighter about her as he returned her kiss with the passion of the moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: passing by for the night (DCP)   passing by for the night (DCP) Empty

Back to top Go down

passing by for the night (DCP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Social Area :: Archives-
Jump to: