Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
CHUUNIN AND LOWER! EmptyCHUUNIN AND LOWER! I_voting_barCHUUNIN AND LOWER! Empty 
kagome sabaku
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

CHUUNIN AND LOWER!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
CHUUNIN AND LOWER! Left_bar_bleue100/100CHUUNIN AND LOWER! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
CHUUNIN AND LOWER! Left_bar_bleue100/100CHUUNIN AND LOWER! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

CHUUNIN AND LOWER! Empty
PostSubject: CHUUNIN AND LOWER!   CHUUNIN AND LOWER! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:27 pm

Until this site is fully active, I am only allowing members characters to be of to chuunin level at highest, that includes C rank missing nins!!!
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net

CHUUNIN AND LOWER!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: