Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) EmptyOsaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) I_voting_barOsaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) Empty 
kagome sabaku
Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) EmptyOsaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) I_voting_barOsaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osaru

Osaru

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) Left_bar_bleue100/100Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) Left_bar_bleue100/100Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) Empty
PostSubject: Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation)   Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Basic Character Information:
Name:
Osaru Kiryu
Clan:
n/a
Looks:
Osaru is tall for his age coming in at 5'11 and weighing only 135 pounds. His long grey hair is kept free, held back only by his headband. His eyes switch color between various shades of green and greys. His face shows a life of hardships and pain, yet he can still manage a smile once in a while. He wears a plain black t-shirt that shows tattoos on both arms. He tends to cover them up with bandages or arm warmers, but sometimes he shows them off. He carries around a short katana(the blade is only a meter thick) and a specialized pair of brass knuckles call 'Bird Claws'. His belt hold many pouches generally holding food pills, smoke bombs, potions, herbs and many other personal trinkets and belongings. His pants are black and a little tight on the legs, just how he likes them, but still allowing free movement. Around his lower thighs are weapon holsters than hold Kunai and Shuriken. He generally wears a broken down pair of sandals that show of his bare toes. He carries himself like a person who is used to and enjoys being alone and who can stand his own in a fight. Both are true statements.

Personality:
Osaru tends to act like an Outcast, cause in reality, he is. He grew up on the streets all alone and he behavior reflects on that. He is antisocial often and tends to skirt to the edge of a group hes in. He never opens up to anyone, so no one knows his story. That may be one of the reasons he gets picked on a lot. He likes dark quiet places where he can think in peace and write poetry. He also likes being a Shinobi since it makes him feel like he belongs somewhere. He loud obnoxious people and people that are too nosy. He also hates bright lights and objects. His goals in life are too become a powerful shinobi and to find the one place that he truly belongs.

Skill and Rank Information
Village:
Konoha
Chunin
Special Characteristics:
On his arms are two tribal tattoos that spiral all the way up his arm. He doesnt know their origin or what theyre there for, but he doesnt get them removed since it can better differentiate himself form others. He also is street smart since he ,well, grew up o them. So he knows all of the back-alleys, shortcuts, and secret passages in Konoha.
Special Effects:
n/a
Elements:
Steel(Sub Element of Earth) Shadow(Wind, Earth)
Skills Specialties:
Weaponry, Stealth

Jutsus

Name:
Ravens Fury Technique
C
Type:
Kenjutsu
Chakra Cost:
Medium-Low
Element:
Steel(Earth), Wind
Description:
Osaru can use this jutsu when his 'Bird Claw' are out. He slashes at one opponent multiple times extremely fast with the Bird Claws to deal great damage.

Name:
Birds Nest Jutsu
B
Type:
Kenjutsu
Chakra Cost:
Low
Element:
Wind
Description:
Osaru tends to throw a lot of Kunai with wire at the ends of them in battle to hinder his opponents. He made this jutsu a years back to develop it further. After he throws a dozen or so kunai with wire near an opponent, he can then from a few handsigns and activate its effect. After the handsigns were formed, all of the wire and kunai around the opponent, immobilizing them. Since its normal wire, it can still be cut throw/burn/destroyed/etc.

Name:
Dance of the Crane Jutsu
B
Type:
Kenjutsu
Chakra Cost:
Medium-High
Element:
Steel, Wind
Description:
Osaru begins this jutsu by drawing his sword and putting the Stance of the Crane. He then focuses his chakra for a turn, unable to do any other action. After his undisturbed meditation, he can then attack his opponent(s) from every direction moving and attacking at superhuman speeds. Only few Shinobi can predict his movements and fewer can stop them

History and RP Sample
History:
Childhood/Academy Arc:
Osaru doesnt remember a lot of his early childhood, though what he does remeber, he wish he didnt. His mother tried to raise him on her own, telling Osaru that his father abandoned him when he was a baby. One day he came home to find his mother laying facedown on the table, unmoving. He ran towards her, scared, and kept shaking her trying to get her to wake up. He, being only 6 at the time, though she would be okay if he left her alone for a while. He went on his normal life for a week and a half until the other adult got suspicious. Htey informed the Hokage and she sent a few Chunin to ivestigate. Htey brought bakc Osaru's mother and sent her in for medical treatment, though it was already to late. She had died of a natural disease. The hokage was astonished when she ehard this and was even more when they couldnt find Osaru. Osaru had followed the Chinobi and as really hiding outside the Kage's office. He ran away crying when he heard she had died. He continued going to the academy refused any help from toher adults. He took to the streets, scavegening for food and looking for shelter, for his home was taken and sold to another family. He soon learned how to survive on the streets. And before he knew it, he was ready to graduate the Academy. During thegradutation ceremony, everyone else has family. Osaru didnt. No one cheered when he went up and got his offical headband, except his teacher. Osaru actually punched a kid who made of him becuase of it, and sent the kid home with a broken nose. This is where chapter one of his life ends.

Genin Arc:
Osaru was given test missions like all of the Genin to see how he worked in a team. They were given the simple mission of finding a lost dog and returning him to his owner. No details are known to any ohter than Osaru and his 'teammates' but the mission was a success, but one of his squad members recieved a broken arm, from Osaru, adn a few other stab wounds, also from Osaru. He was given a one-on-one jounin for his next few missions until the Hokage felt he was ready to operate in a real team. He completed 5 D ranked missions and 3 C ranks all in under two monthes. Along the way he developed a few jutsus and more knowledge about the village and its surroundings. He was just approved to get a new team and jounin, and his real journey begins now. Whether he uses his abilites for good or evil, only time will tell and tell it will...

Rp Sample:
Osaru is hiding on the rooftops, crouched down as if to hide himself. He searches the streets from above until he spots his target. He looks at the picture in his hand to double-check and it matches the man he just saw. He grabs his sword and starts running on the roofs, chasing the man from above. He jumps of the building effortlessly and lands on the man. His knee connecting with the man's spine as he hits the ground. Osaru pulls the mans arms behind him and ties them. 'Thought you could break into my apartment and get away with it? Your just lucky the Hokage gave me strict orders not to kill you and to bring you to her unharmed.' He spits on the man and walks him to the Hokage's Office.

Last edited by Osaru on Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation)   Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:35 pm

looks great, some things to edit:
~you need a much much longer history, even if he does not remember it, it still happened, so please, describe it, and maybe tell us that he does not remember much.

~you will need to make your "steel" branch element in the elemental branch creation before i can approve it!
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
Osaru

Osaru

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation)   Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:40 pm

I know, im still working on the history. I had to stop to walk the dog and do my other chores.

And ill send in an app now.
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation)   Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:57 pm

also, for a chuunin, your RP sample is pretty short... its not vital, but if you can please make it longer!
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation)   Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:13 pm

ok ok awesome... approved, he is great, and not OP at all... thank you for that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation)   Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation) Empty

Back to top Go down

Osaru Kiryu(Updated and Ready for Evaluation)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Creation Center :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: