Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi

kagome sabaku

Saruno Kazura

Kadaj

Osaru

WhiteGrowl

Yondaime

Minoichi Kazura

xelloss

Matthew

Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Share | 

matt vs zack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miatsu Nara

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: matt vs zack   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Miatsu walked back from his mission alone, on a different route then the others, trailing behind them, in part because of laziness, but he was told to bring up the rear defense, and to keep behind as a look out. He just wanted to be home, but he knew that their mission was important and the person he was transporting was as well. SO he did his duty, even if he did fiddle around a little, widdling random twigs and stick of the sort, waitng for something else to happen...

The dence forest he walked in cast many deep grey shadows upon the earth, allowing him full access to his jutsu, thus keeping him in the back, to quickly stop anyone who would ambush...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthew

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: matt vs zack   Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Hayate had been walking for a few days now, he didn't really know why either. What started as a nice leisurely trip around Kirikagure had now turned into a full on expedition. He had no clue where he was and the food that he had brought with him as a snack was almost completely gone. He decided to try and find someone who could help him out, maybe show him to the nearest tourist stop. Anything would help right now.

He was in the forest for around 20 minutes now, just wandering around aimlessly until he spotted a person in the distance. He wondered if that person could help him find some food, or maybe a place to rest. He began to approach him "Sir, hello Sir, can you please help me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miatsu Nara

PostSubject: Re: matt vs zack   Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Miatsu spun around in a seconds time, just as he heard the strangers voice, and upon seeing the mist head band, he didnt think about trusting the stranger. Quickly, Miatsu threw three kunai, but only onw aimed strait at the 'opponent', the other two veering off to the sides, still infront of him.
"your not welcomed here" Said Miatsu under his breath, but loud enough for the boy yo hear.
"Go away" Miatsu said, throwing another set of kunai, all aimed at the boy this time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthew

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: matt vs zack   Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:33 pm

Hayate dived to the ground dodging the first set of kunai, then another set came flying at him. The man mumbled something and then threw his other set.
Hayate didn't have time to dodge and was struck in the chest and the arm.
He bled out on the ground in less than a minute and died. {OOC: I hate offRpg }
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miatsu Nara

PostSubject: Re: matt vs zack   Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:53 pm

XD... then i would be more than happy to kick your butt on RPG^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: matt vs zack