Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
Steel Element(Updated) EmptySteel Element(Updated) I_voting_barSteel Element(Updated) Empty 
kagome sabaku
Steel Element(Updated) EmptySteel Element(Updated) I_voting_barSteel Element(Updated) Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Steel Element(Updated)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yondaime

Yondaime

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Steel Element(Updated) Left_bar_bleue100/100Steel Element(Updated) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Steel Element(Updated) Left_bar_bleue100/100Steel Element(Updated) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

Steel Element(Updated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Element(Updated)   Steel Element(Updated) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Fine for me,approve^^
Back to top Go down
Osaru

Osaru

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Steel Element(Updated)   Steel Element(Updated) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:45 pm

Updated...
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Steel Element(Updated)   Steel Element(Updated) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:55 am

Can you be more detailed on its main effect... like if I were describing shadow possession, I could say
"It controls people" or I could describe the proccess...
"After hand seals, a shadow will extend from the user..."
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
Osaru

Osaru

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Steel Element(Updated)   Steel Element(Updated) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 pm

element name
Steel
main elemental ability
After training with 'Steel' Jutsus, the user can then use any weapons incorperated(Kunai, Swords, Shuriken etc) with that jutsu with better accuracy, even when not using that jutsu. ie Jin has just finished training his 'Dance of the Crane' jutsu so he has a better aim with his sword even when not performing that jutsu.
element history
No one knows exactly who discoverd it, but they do know it was found anly a few nudred years ago. It was used by a few small clans that focused on weapon jutsus, but they died off as uickly as they were formed. Otherwise, various individuals have used it to reflect their personal style.
element users
Not very widespreasd, but available to anyone.
clan link
n/a

Last edited by Osaru on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Element(Updated)   Steel Element(Updated) Empty

Back to top Go down

Steel Element(Updated)
Page 1 of 1