Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
A spar between many... EmptyA spar between many... I_voting_barA spar between many... Empty 
kagome sabaku
A spar between many... EmptyA spar between many... I_voting_barA spar between many... Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

A spar between many...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
A spar between many... Left_bar_bleue100/100A spar between many... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
A spar between many... Left_bar_bleue100/100A spar between many... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

A spar between many... Empty
PostSubject: A spar between many...   A spar between many... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Salva stood alone amidst the bamboo setting. The night air was cold to the skin and mixed with the moisture of mist. The moon shone full, red behind the veiling clouds. The tall bamboo seemed to not stop growing as their tops were concealed in the hanging fog of late night.
A slight breeze started up, blowing the long robes of Salva's kage attire.

Without que, Salva smiled to herself, thinking of how far she had come, from the low ranks of a genin ninja, to the highest rank of the mizukage. Her father was finally proud of her.

A wondering stream forged its way through the cold night, whispering with the secrets of night. Salva was full of energy, but calm...
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
Osaru

Osaru

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

A spar between many... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A spar between many...   A spar between many... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Osaru was wandering the forset aimlessly, admiring the cool breeze that flowed through the forest. He was staring up into the moon until he heard someone coming. He leapt into to the treetops of the bamboo, using a secret ninja technique to balance tha high up. He wiated for a minute until a young, beautiful woman passed through. She couldnt have been any older than 17 or 18 years, yet the way she gracefully walked...She walked with diginity and Osaru could feel her power flow of her. Her dark hair flapped in the breeze. 'What have we got here..?' he muttered to himself, wondering if she was friend or foe. He slowly draws his sword from his back, making sure the sound doesnt alert the other shinobi. He crouches down, hidden in the bamboo, staring at this beauty; waiting to see what she does...
Back to top Go down

A spar between many...
Page 1 of 1