Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] EmptyANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] I_voting_barANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] Empty 
kagome sabaku
ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] EmptyANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] I_voting_barANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoichi Kazura

Minoichi Kazura

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] Left_bar_bleue100/100ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] Left_bar_bleue100/100ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] Empty
PostSubject: ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah]   ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Minoichi smiled, "Finally... I can show my Mizukage what i'm made of..." He said and jumped up, backflipping, and landing on the tree branch. "I've mastered Kage Bunshin... Bunshin Bakuha... Two technique's that will help me very well... Along with having mastered Doton & Katon, I know 3 elements... All succeeding into battle that will turn out either dastardly wrong, or evily well... Lets just hope it works out well." He said and smiled, sending a fireball up into the sky and setting off his only decoration of fireworks off. "Along with that technique... Which I can enhance and restrain the power of the technique... Along with height, density, width, and can add weapons onto it"

((I hate making topics... Such a crappy start, forgive me Leah))
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah]   ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Salva walked along a stream, near a grove of trees, listening to the sound so of its cool miandering water trickle its way, on forever and forever, until it became part of the thick mist which hung over Kirigakure like a curse of darkness. The day was at its end and it was almost completely dark when she saw a medium to small sized fire ball flare up in the skiy.

Immidiately Salva stepped back, and stuck her hand into her weapons pouch, making sure she was safe. She came to the conclusion that she was just scaring herself for no good reason, but why would a ninja be using a fire ball jutsu here and now. The she heard a muttering voice, as if it was talking to itself... she recognized the voice, but could not place her finger on it...

"Hello" sha said shyly, anticipating attack...
"Is any body there"...
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
Minoichi Kazura

Minoichi Kazura

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah]   ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:20 pm

"Mizukage-sama! Its Me, Minoichi, I won't attack, but I would like a practice spar" He said and smiled to her, winking and throwing a weapon at her, he always used Kunai, but sometimes Senbon and Shuriken just to infuse with attacks or other weapons.
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah]   ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:31 pm

Salva was caught by suprise, her own village member had thrown a kunai at her. She quickly went to her defensive self, the part of her that was for fighting and fighting only, but still contained her gentle heart. She would only loose this in a serious fight, one to the death, and against a higher ranking opponent.

"Ok" she said puzzled as she easily side stepped the kunai, using the elite body movements of a mizukage.
"Then show me, and do not let me down, because your waisting my time" she said this in a humerous way, but seriously. She had a life, and at that moment, she was heading over to meet a very important member of her clan... she would have to end this quickly...

Salva saw no use in trying to elongate this, and string it out, so she planned on ending it quickly... Quickly salva formed to chains of hand seals before taking a pause. The water from the stream started to bubble up and take form. Within another second it was a water clone, looking exactly like her self. The first part of her plan was already achieved. All the sudden the clone formed a string of hand seals, but both waited... standing quietly for their opponent to make his move, their jutsu not yet activated...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water clone)
Type: ninjutsu
Chakra Cost: 20/1800 (per clone)
Element: Water
Description: The user creates an exact replica of themselves made form water, at 20% power of the original host, but able to use all their jutsu, except kekkei genkei.
Back to top Go down
Minoichi Kazura

Minoichi Kazura

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah]   ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Minoichi smiled, "I won't... I've been waiting for this day to show my Mizukage what i'm made of!" He said and created 2 Kage Bunshin's, all able to use technique's. He threw 3 kunai from each of them, then shot the a fireball at her from all sides, awaiting a signal of life, he circled around her, he had her cornered from every way as he covered up the fireball with 5 more kunai from each. "My perfect plan..." He thought and smiled at his bunshins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
Type: Supplementary/Stealth/Attack
Element: N/A
Description: Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah]   ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Salva smiled as the clones and mino surrounded her. Quickly they all threw weapons at her, followed by fire, then more weapons. She was not frightened at all. She was choosen because of her ability to think clearly in battle, and move easily and gracefully. She was not the girl she used to be, no, not any more, she knew now how to fight, she knew how to defeat any one. She knew instantly what to do here. She knew the easiest way to escape this trap.
"The perfect attack is actually only an illusion based on perception, and is only as strong as its weakest link." Salva figured she could allow herself to train him while she fought. A second before the attack hit her, she finished a short chain of hand seals, causing herself to explode into white smoke as it all hit her, a burnt log falling below the smoke. The other fire balls flew towards the clones in their direction.

Salva walked from out of the shadow of a tree. A kunai in hand. She was able to dodge that attack easily, and she knew that if this was what he wanted to show her, or this was his "perfect plan" then this would not be very hard...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah]   ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah] Empty

Back to top Go down

ANBU Jounin Fallout ; Mino VS Mizukage [Private - Mino, Leah]
Page 1 of 1