Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptySaruno's Stroll Through the Village I_voting_barSaruno's Stroll Through the Village Empty 
kagome sabaku
Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptySaruno's Stroll Through the Village I_voting_barSaruno's Stroll Through the Village Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Saruno's Stroll Through the Village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Saruno's Stroll Through the Village Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Saruno's Stroll Through the Village Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Health:
Saruno's Stroll Through the Village Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Saruno's Stroll Through the Village Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Jutsu:

Saruno's Stroll Through the Village Empty
PostSubject: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:00 pm

OOC: Someone post in it so i can do a post. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.onegoo.us/
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Saruno's Stroll Through the Village Left_bar_bleue100/100Saruno's Stroll Through the Village Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Saruno's Stroll Through the Village Left_bar_bleue100/100Saruno's Stroll Through the Village Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:42 pm

Kagome walked with her akatsuki counterpart along a path strait to the village gates of Konoha. They went silently, their objective: Assassinate the hokage, and as much of the council as possible. They were being imployed by the village of sound, Otogakure. She continued to walk with unfaltering steps, looking as though she was gliding over the ground, her feet hidden under the cloak of her akatsuki garment.

The setting sun cast long shadows among the trees near the gate as they reached them. Kagome simply knodded to her teammate, hidden under the elaborate hat of the akatsuki, hung with cloth so as to further conceale their ID. The other jumped away, easily, from tree to tree. Kagome just walked to the large closed gates, clamping her hands together in a one handed seal, causing three clones to burst to life from white smoke, muttering,
"Kage bunshin no jutsu"

The gaurds heard the explosion of smaoke and four C ranked ninja apeared into vision, just as planned by kagome, she was not going for stealth, she did not feel like waisting time, she just was gunna kill. Holding up a single hand, she dissaeared and reappeared behind the first ninja, clamping her hands around his neck, and snapping it, causing him to silently fall to the ground. Her three clones did the same, killing the gaurds in a second. Then kagome created another clone and caused them all to use henge no jutsu to take the gaurds form, hiding the real bodies in their posts. Kagome was planning on doing this all the way through the village, causing her to have a small army of clones when she called for them. She smiled as her clones took the gaurds form and stepped into the small dens where they would reside for the next while.

As if nothing had happened, kagome walked on and into the town, also taking the the form of a slightly modified gaurd, unfaced by her easy killing. She was used to killing, and she had gotten to the point where killing did not hurt her any more. All that mattered was power and getting it.

Kagome walked through the back alleys, killing any one in passing, and causing a clone to take their place, until she saw her actual target, the hokage himself, alone, in an abandoned field, as if he was confident that his weak gaurds could keep her from entering. The sun was almost all the way down, but she knew that she could still not stealth her way up to the hokage himself. She quicly did a handseal she would just have to attack him full on. She would at least have the element of suprise. But that was not her style. And she was going to do this in style.

Once again kagome, the young girl, exploded into white smoke, revealing her true form. Then she walked up to the hokage, or as close as she could until she got seen, seen fully in her akatsuki form. She smiled under the concealing hat, that kept him from seeing that she was a girl.
"why is the kage of such a large and important village all alone, not that you could have any thing as support now that i have kiled them" Kagome was going for the exagerated truth attack first. However, knowing how her counterpart worked, it was probably safe to say that many ninja had died, and without any one seeing.
"Now its your turn" Kagome did not feel anything, or put anything behind these words, as she had learned to hide all emotions from herself, thinking that they just slow the "victim" down. All she knew was power, and killing. She did not take orders from the top because she had to, she did it because she wanted to, it gave her an oppertunity to kill, and one day, after achieving her greatest goal, she would kill the head, no matter what she had to do...

[sorry this is so bad, my next will be loads better!]
Back to top Go down
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Saruno's Stroll Through the Village Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Saruno's Stroll Through the Village Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Health:
Saruno's Stroll Through the Village Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Saruno's Stroll Through the Village Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:00 pm

Saruno was standing by the window of his office, in the mid-back of the village. It was a nice sight, seeing just one person taking out the entire wall of defenses in just one case of a neck-snap. Simple, effective. Slowly swaying his torso to the point of seeing a small woman behind him, a large hat over her head, and a cloak around her body. I was seemingly to him, she was a girl, no matter how hard it was to hide that fact, it was simple enough. Invisibly channeling his chakra throughout the room, he simply stepped his rear on the edge of the window, a bit amused at the woman for sneaking up on him.

"Impressive job taking out those guards...." he said within a small bit of a dark voice, beginning to let up a small smirk along with his movements. The sunlight was all the way drained into the eastern border, the sun showing none of it's figure until the next morning. A few hours away, but maybe, a few more onto his time block. Interesting to see such an opponent to his eyes. Swaying his palm to his mouth, covering a small yawn, keeping his eyes locked onto the girl, "What brings you here, Akatsuki?" he asked the woman, trying to make a bit of conversation. It was boring seeing such a small level opponent in his eyes visit him, he didn't even have time to prepare himself for this moment. His blade was downstairs in the weaponry room, but, it would seem, it would be almost too easy.

The building was three floors tall, Saruno and the woman were on the top floor, and the bottom was where most of the guards are. hidden. Deadly. Guards. Truly something to feat, but it would seem something would happen soon, very soon.
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Kagome stood there, smiling under the protective covering of her hat. There was an obvious truth that he would have to find out later about her. But she was fully prepared to attack and take the life of a Hokage. She figured, taking out twenty elite ANBU at the same time, all elite ninja, was the same as taking out one single ninja, ecxept one could not attack from all directions. Even so, she knew that she was up against another S ranking ninja, and therefor this would not be easy no matter what option of combat she took; but she already had her battle plan outlined in her head, the rest was to fill, and take the life of the kage from konoha.

As soon as he talked to her, she could tell that he knew that she was a girl. This allowed her to talk in her own voice. He had congradulated her on her ability to kill his ANBU gaurds.
"It was nothing but some simple cleaning out the cimplications. And I do hope you were not very close to any of your gaurds, Because I didnt tell them good bye for you before I killed them." Kagome felt no shame, no regret, nothing except the wanting to kill more and more. To gain more and more power, until she was the most powerful... Killing another kage did not matter to her. She had killed ninja equal in rank to this one. So why should this ninja be special. He was nothing compared to her.

"Now to answer your second question, kage, I am here on orders of some one else. Not because I want to be, not because I dont want to be. But I think you should find me more intimidating then you already do." Kagome said this in an evil voice, suggesting that she was going to kill now. And with that she added,
"I hope that you have a blast," and with that she screamed,
"KATSU," causing over thirty explosive notes that had been placed by her clones around the premeces of the building to explode, every where except for her side. Even still, Kagome was a direct target for the total innilation of the kage's office. She smiled as the thousands of splintered wood pieces shot her way, followed by an extreme fire. Just before it all came in contact with her, she closed her eyes, grinning as the explosion erupted over her, causing her to explode into white smoke, revealing her true nature; a shadow clone.

The real Kagome stood under the building, with dozens of dead ninja around her, most of the chuunin and above rank. But there were a fair share of young ninja's, as young as newly entered the academy; ninja who wanted to act as heroes. She looked up, watching as the building exploded into a thousand pieces, killing anyone who was inside, or near it in the least. Kagome now was entering her battle fase, and she clamped her hands together, whispering,
"katsu," under her breath, causing a whole other multitude of explosives to explode from the other levels of the building. She was loving this already. But she had planned on meeting her counterpart when coming up against the Hokage herself, as was the plan. He was not here yet. What was keeping him, the simple ninja counicil members could not bare a chance against an akatsuki, it must not be him. She would have to hold the kage until he arrived...
Back to top Go down
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:24 pm

A large smirk arouse on his expression as the flames of explosions came over him like a burning sensation. A loud demonic laughter came from his dark, unrelenting voice as he smashed his feet from the ground, showing the room below him. Quickly dropping down, and grabbing his Yuui blade, he opened up his wings and flew out the nearest window that was open, which was, right next to the blade. Easy as it seemed. "You think a few little explosions are good enough to stop me?!" He shouted, trying not to be as intimidating, but was now greatly in the mood to slaughter anything in his path.

Swaying his feet slowly to the burning ground below his dense-wood sandals, he heard a small 'tap' with the wood against burning concrete. This was good, no, Too good. Swaying his right palm with the blade, it struck into the ground with a crackling motion, not much being held off. Massive bursts of purple fire ran across the edges of the red fires, turning them to just purplish figures of flame. Yuui, and himself, both as powerful as gods themselves, maybe more. "Now now miss Akatsuki, there's no need to be so rushy, i want to enjoy this..." he said within a low, yet totally dark kind of expression.

Slowly lifting his left hand to his face, in the form of a half-dragon hand seal. "Naruzano...waker of the darkness, bringer of chaos, lend me your strength as i take down this foe..." he began to say, his chakra beginning to rise rapidly over his body, encasing him in dark motes of power. This was not a natural state for Saruno, but this opponent was powerful, and he needed to take her out, Fast. "God of Oblivion, give me strength, give me power, give me, Chaos!!" he finally shouted, his arms beginning to pulse with great amounts of strength, the ground crackling under his slight movements. This was too good, facing off against a very strong opponent. Way too good.
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:01 pm

Kagome heard a slight explosion from her safe location, away from the main building, and in the middle of a field, sitting in silence, with her hands in her lap, regaining her chakra from the many clones she created. As it was, her major chakra flame was damaged, but at the rate she was regaining chakra, she would have more then enough to fend of a kage until her counter part showed up. She was a little concerned however, she could not hold the kage for long, not with her chakra at its level. She would have to do her best.

When she heard the explosions, she was not sure if they had killed the kage, but she hoped that they did something, she was needing for her traps to do something for her. She was comfident in herself, but she was tired. She knew that killing him would give her the needed boost of confidence to be able to challenge her own leader, and bring the akatsuki to her command.

Kagome moved her hands together to form a single hand seal, not to use a jutsu, but to signal. Within three seconds, four of her already made clone appeared next to her. Upon looking at her, she was told all of the info about the result of the explosion. It was not successful.And infact, he was hardly harmed at all. She gave them a worried look, and signalled for them to go again to scope out everything. They would meet up with the other clones to attack possibly the kage himself, similar to what had happened already...
Back to top Go down
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:44 pm

Saruno began to sway his arms a bit to the side, then placing the sword back into it's sheath on his back, and beginning to jump into the air, his wings popping open to the light breeze. Flying through the skies, a dark expression on his face, black amounts of chakra flowing through his body, he was ready to take down the threat. "Now, lets see, an enemy, akatsuki as it seems, using clones to divert her real self from being attacked, now to find that one..." he said quietly to himself, thinking a bit more.

Looking around the village with his crimson-shaded eyes, looking for any possible targets. He was the hokage, but he did have duties to his village, important duties. 'Now, where is she...' he thought to himself, trying to locate that girl. No luck on maybe half of the town, until he spotted a couple moving figures, fast, ninja-like. There.

Simple enough to find just a girl. But, clones were her specialty too. Simply, too easy. Flinging a couple ten kunai down to the clones, chakra racing across them to put in more force, he attempted to wipe them all out at once.
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:36 pm

CLONES POINT OF VIEW
The four clones ran to their posts. Just as they were all about to part from each other, one exploded into white smoke, being hit by a kunai from above. This caused the other three to look up in time to block, and jodge kunai thrown from a flying ninja; the hokage. They all threw their own kunai at the incoming projectiles, causing sparks in the sky, and the kunai to be flung off target. At once they all jumped to either side of multiple shadows, hiding their location, while one ran back to Kagome, to report the activity of the kage. Of corse the clone was not actually going back to the kage, there was no need, Kagome knew every thing ever since her clone exploded, gaining all its information, and for every clone that was killed, she gained that information. It was so simple. The clones were all trying to delude his since of direction while Kagome recharged her chakra. She was nearly done, but the knew that she needed a little more time to be able to fight of another S ranked ninja. They, the clones, were fully prepared to fight off the kage and miss direct him until they knew kagome could handle herself; which would be in a matter of time...

KAGOME'S POINT OF VIEW
Kagome was almost fully recharged by means of chakra, but she was worried about the unexpected delay of her partner. She, although she had confidence, was not prepared to face a kage by herself, according to plan, after taking out so many ninja from this village was not going to do most of the fighting, what was taking her partner so long. She was annoyed. She should have known that she could not put her trust into her fellow teammate. A cold breeze flew by, causing the moon to be reaveled upon the field she was in, allowing her to see the many flowers that it was adorned with, along with the flat open surface it provided, dotted with miniature streams and pools of water. She knew that she could work in this terrain, but she was not briefed on this kage in the least. She did not know much about him, except for his being of the kazura brach. And he carried a sword, which radiated with chakra. She also knew that her explosives did nothing against him. This alone was almost immpossible, but that he came out unharmed in the least. She wanted to be mad, but could feel nothing of the sort, she had no anger, no real nervousness, nothing except total concentration on regaining her chakra. She was not able to feel anything else, thoughts like this numbed her vision and complicated things; she could never feel love, never feel anger, never feel happiness, and she did not want to, she had forgatten the pleasures that those emotions brought, and could only remember the bad things. She was ready to kill anyone to achieve her goal, and become the most reveared ninja in history...
Back to top Go down
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:01 pm

A powerful motion of his chakra began to race across his body, large strapped spiked on his shoulders. His arms were still bare, but it was like that, in some circumstance. Sliding his gaze over to the position of another person, seemingly like another clone. But, he wondered what was so special? Attacking the Almighty Hokage of the Konoha region. Interesting to have so much planned out. Swaying his arms out in front of him, he began to channel chakra through his arms at a very strong pace, the blade set on his back glowing and burning with massive amounts of chakra. "Worthless mortals..." he muttered under his breath. Large amounts of lightning poured from his body as it struck his arms in a backlash, channeling it through the center part of his arms now, the aim towards a small figure in the distance. 100% accuracy, 150% power. 200% devastation. This attack, would be ultimate.

[Short. >>]
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:53 pm

KAGOME'S CLONES
Kagome's clones were all running in different directions, jumping away from the kage. They all had a plan, as another wave to kill him. Little did he know, she was no normal human, and infact was nothing of the sort. She was a monster to many, but to others she was another god, or devil, which ever. She was as bad as it got. And her clones alone took out most of the great konoha village, being at elite jounin rank each, at their 10% attack power as her. No. She was no human, and she would show him that, not that she cared about what happened to the village, or even killing him. It was what it meant to kill another kage, as she had killed two others, but both with the help of her counter part, which she did not have this time.

The clones all spun back around, all far far apart now, all far away from each other that one attack hitting would only affect it alone, and could not explode to the others. They all had to wait for the right minute to attack. They all felt as if that time was now. All at the same time, they all took out their entire pouch worth of explosive kunai, and threw them all at intervals, 20 in the first wave thrown, all directly on target, then they waited for 3 seconds before throwing the second wave, which consisted of another 20 all together. Upon them reaching the kage, they all clamped their hands together, and caused their thrown weapons to explode into a huge net work of fire works...

KAGOME
Kagome sat, and was now extremely close to having full chakra, infact, at this point, she would hardly notice the difference, but that was not good enough. Her counter part was still not here, She did not know what would take an akatsuki so long. Killing the ninja of this pathetic village would not take this much time, or create this much hardship. They were all under trained and weak jounin, not worthy of their "A rank" title. Even so, Kagome was prepared to kill without hesitiation, killing her forst kage by herself. She would let nothing get into her way...
Back to top Go down
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:51 pm

A spark of a lightning spark around Saruno's body began to stir through the air, burning through the explosions around him in an instant. His arms were focused on that figure in the distance, his eyes completely set on that figure. So much power on his hands, yet, not enough time to do so. 75% charged. He thought to himself, trying not to be so in a hurry to kill this person. Just a few more minutes to the charge has completed, something he had to do, no matter what. The protection of the village, everyone's lifves were in his balance, something this important, couldn't fail at all. Letting up a large smirk as he channeled his chakra at a much faster face, the waves of chakra around him burning more intensely. He opened his Second charge of his Kekkei genkai, the Ayatsuriryoku. Total power in his hands. This power, was meant for him.

[Short. >>]
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:08 am

THE CLONES
After the explosions cleared, the man was left untouched again. It seemed explosives were not going to work against him. Or just that they needed to be stronger, but that was impossible, that was almost one hundread explosive kunai. This man was un real... No matter, they would not give up...
they had this battle planned out until the end, and it ended in their victory. Quickly the clones back flipped onto the nearest roofs, throwing each three sheriken, just trying to be pursistant. They knew that simple sheriken would never come close to hitting him, or doing damage, but it was just for efforts sake. They were ata loss... They were just clones, they had nothing compared to Kagome's real power as an elite nna, easily kage level, they were at the power of an A rank jounin, considering their one hit kill weakness... They were at a loss of moves by themselves... But their plans were still infanite, but they involved the real Kagome...

KAGOME
Kagome smiled, her chakra was completed, she was at her fullest power... well... fullest for being in her normal state. She was not going to uleash her god-like powers right off the bat, she would never give away her strongest attack from the beginning. Only a fool would, unless there was an automatic hit factor, it was a dumb move. It would only waist chakra, and give them the advantage. But some would shoot their big guns right from the start, hoping in ending the fight with her in the first attacks, leaving all their smaller guns for the rest- never worked, Kagome had almost never lost a fight, and did notplan on it. The last fight she lost was against her brother whom she hated, when she was but a genin rank... a long time ago. But Kagome was the sugested strongest in the akatsuki, and was never going to loose her title...
Again kagome slowly moved her hands together, her eyes still closed, to form one single hand seal, her plans had never failed...
even if that meant coming to her las attack, her biggest gun, no, a missle among guns...

She just wished this cowered Kage would show his face and attack her like a man, or like a kage. She was through having her clones fighting, she wanted blood, and she had a new suprise for him as well...
Back to top Go down
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:21 am

Within just a few short moments, the clouds overhead shot down lightning like a pack of wolves. Shooting at the roofs of the houses with ease, knocking the shuriken to the ground with a simple blow. Saruno had all the power in the world, and nothing was going to stand in his way. Nothing. 90% charged. Almost there, just a few more moments of silence and it would all be over for that damn akatsuki. Slowly swaying his feet before him, his wings still flapping, lightning striking down onto his Thunder Cannon, charging it's power off the chart of power. His chakra was mixing with it, making it just as powerful. Yet, this wasn't going to end very good, not for any of them. Lightning poured from the cannon as it ruptured across the ground, crashing through trees and burning through everything. This was true power. TRUE power.

99% charged. Only a moment more, and it would be over. His light was seen maybe over a long distance, but hopefully enough to be seen by the Akatsuki. The clones were a primary target for the lightning being stricken down with all of the power being molded, and it would be easy to hit them with that kind of speed.

[Short. >>]
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:54 pm

KAGOME
Even with all her pride, Kagome was not a fool. She had to have a way to block, or evade this attack. From that long a distance, it would be more than easy. And he would have to be crazy and heartless to fire that attack into the middle of the village, where all her clones were. No. More then heartless... evil... that attack would kill many innocent people, and Kagome knew it to be true... but it was not even going to put a scratch in her... she would not even notice it...

KAGOME'S CLONES
The clones jmped from building to building, now throwing all their sheriken, all aimed at the man, all with killing but hopeless intent. The sheriken would not do much, but they still had more to do!
Suddenly all the clones stopped on the roof nearest to them. Another plan just rushed through all of their heads, it was one of the last things they could do. If the kages attacks were lightening based, then a conductor would greatly weaken them. All the clones pulled out three sheriken, all with a very durable wire attached to them, and threw them, aimed at the kage. As soon as the sheriken came into proximity, they all let go of the wire, letting its massively long body whip through the air. Then, they all clamped their hands together separately to control the wire. The sheriken flew around the kage, making it impossible to block it with his usual lightening shield without the wires catching on and electrocuting him from the wire, that was very close to him, swinging closer and closer...
Then they all, with their last sheriken, jumped to the next roof, to attack from another angle, and threw those last sheriken at him... it was fool proof...
Back to top Go down
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Saruno
"DIE!" he shouted loudly now. With so much power built up in his body, he couldn't release the power he had within himself. So, shifting his hands into a perfect motion, swaying to the sides, a massive wave of white power rippled through the entire village, shattering the weapons that came it's way, only getting about 3 to 4 meters around his body, letting it quickly form into two separate hand seals, "Ranmyaku Shitsunen!! Naratenkai Juuten!" he shouted, the entire village, the air, the sky around him went dead silent. No wind passed the area, no movement came around him. Not even himself moved. The clouds above were as black as night, the burning sensation of chakra being felt like a god was in the area. But that feeling of a god, was him.

Other things
Chakra was being felt like something else was fighting in Saruno's body, like, some sort of new power. It wasn't Yuui this time, it was Saruno himself, fighting his own limits in order to save his village, and now, was the perfect time to do so.

[Short..]
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:15 am

KAGOME
Kagome continued to sit, growing board of the fight as was. Her clones were failing what with their E rank level attacks so as not to waist chakra. She figured it was time to engage, or better yet get him engaged. If she were to kill people from his village he would have to become more direct with her... but she was in such a wonderful place for this attack; her clones were in the village, able to kill its citizens at any moment, and it would take way to long to kill all of them due to them being spread through the village. And he could not just wipe them all out in one blast, because that would destroy more then they would. Either way, she could destroy this village as was, if only that was what she was supposed to do. No. She was supposed to destroy the Hokage, and in doing that, leave it open for destruction, but no one said she could not speed up both processes.
Kagome looked up in an evil grin, one that meant she was about to inflict pain on innocent people. People with children, or mothers, and family. Ninjas and normals alike. She was going to kill. Kagome brought her hand up, and a clone that had been waiting close by for backup in the means of a more direct attack came forth.
"Lets see what the Hokage of this 'great village' will do if we start to kill his citizens one by one, or rather, by the dozens, ad quickly..." The clone smiled and flew off into the night, carrying her newer plan. The only way that he could get all the clones to stop was to kill her directly, meaning combat after all.

CLONES
The clone that had been told of the new plan formed a hand seal to create three others, all still knowing the secret. All four of these split off to tell the others. In less then a minute, all the clones knew, what with a linked thought process and the clones finding out by others. At once they all turned and scattered themselves through the village in close proximity to where they were, all grabbing explosive kunai, and ran, throwing them into the houses with people hiding in them, all pressed together in one corner. Some clones simply throwing explosive tags, and after running far enough away, blowing them up.
Quickly the village became consumed in flame, and explosions. The sound of people screaming just before death grew louder. The clones were having fun doing what Kagome did best - killing. All in a way to tell the Hokage to attack Kagome and stop playing around, and take this seriously...
Back to top Go down
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:22 pm

The silence went away as he quickly slammed his hands together now, making an enourmous amount of his chakra blast into the sky, burning into it now. Huge bolts of lightning burst from the sky now as they blasted into each of the Kagome clones, each with a straight motion of it's power, or a curved line of power, rippling through them, making them vanish in an instant. What precision! Power! It was unimaginable... Watching as the entire population of Kagome's clones vanished, he raised his hands again, but this time aimed them to one person, it was obvious who. Within a moment, Lightning stuck hard on his hands now, this time with much more power than before. Raising them, he quickly morphed most of his chakra into a sphere about the size of himself, but 80 times bigger. It was already condensed, ready to go, all the Lightning pouring into the sphere both from himself and the sky. "Kyuukyoku Kage RAIKOU!" he shouted with such a dark voice, even the sphere shook some as the wind began to rattle with power. This was much more than anyone would ever be able to take. Anyone. Moving his immense strength along with his sphere, he threw it directly at the ninja about a few hundred meters away. If it were to be deflected, it would instantly explode upon touch, wreaking total annihilation within a 80m radius. If it was dodged, it wouldn't just explode anyway, it was nearly impossible.
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:16 pm

KAGOMES CLONES
The clones all saw the jutsu being activated, and knew what it was, as it was included in their breifing. Quickly most either grabbed the hostage next them or substituted into another place entirly, so as not to be targetted by the lightening. Even so, over half of the clone army was wiped out, leaving many dead villagersm and many houses blown to shreds. In fact there were only about twenty something clones left in the village, 17 of them a second away from kagome. They all simply clamped hand their hands together, to create one last large explosopn each, killing more innocent citizens, and levelling more homes.

KAGOME
Kagome smiled as she looked at the lightening. She was not affraid, and that blast would destroy konoha. And kill every one left in there. There was nothing to be worried about. The mission was drawing to an end, and konoha was about to fall... she would not even move away from the blast, no point...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Stroll Through the Village   Saruno's Stroll Through the Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Saruno's Stroll Through the Village
Page 1 of 1