Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
reply to whity Emptyreply to whity I_voting_barreply to whity Empty 
kagome sabaku
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

reply to whity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
reply to whity Left_bar_bleue100/100reply to whity Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:12 pm

Kagome was seemingly unnafected by the boys pathetic attempts at hitting her. The fan thrown was slapped down to the earth by the tongue of the three headed snake, causing it to smash into the ground. Kagome quickly glanced at the clone, before it and the snake it was on slithered over the fan, further crushing it into the sand.
"I told you those kinds of attacks would not affect me, and that the next time you waisted your chakra without a hit, i would show you what i mean by power" With that, the girl, Kagome, looked at her female clone, both smiling with the same thoughts. Quickly the clone jumped of of the three headed snake, after replacing itself with another, landing on the ground strait infront of the boy, stepping on his hand with the fan in it. She smiled as she heard his hand crack with her maximum weight.
"I told you not to do that boy, especially when you knew that it would never stand a chance against the body of my snake" She smiled as she slightly moved her foot, further crushing the boys hands.
"Its time I show you how to attack powerfully without a way to miss." Kagome's clone threw three kunai, all flying into the boys back.
"Now obbserve" She said as the other clone, the one left on the snake, jumped off to about thirty feet back, forming hand seals as se fell. Upon landing, she bent down on all fours, and opened her mouth, letting ten snakes from her mouth. Those ten snakes quickly multiplied into one hundread, and those to one thousand, and those again to millions. Pretty soon, the snakes shot towards the boys, mouths open, and ready to feed...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Mandara no Jin - Myriad Snake Net Formation
Type:ninjutsu
Element:--
Description: Using her ties to snakes, kagome will release a torrent of serpents from her mouth. This wave will rise and rush towards her target. These snakes can also open their mouths to extend Kusanagi blades.

Name:Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:ninjutsu
Element:--
Description: kage bunshin creates a clone of the user that looks identical. This clone is solid, and has the same capabilities as the original, but cannot withstand more than one strong hit, at which point the clone will explode into white smoke.
Back to top Go down
WhiteGrowl

WhiteGrowl

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
reply to whity Left_bar_bleue150/150reply to whity Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:07 pm

He held back a hiss when he felt her land on his hand. Snap… snap… went his wrist and he instantly knew what had happened. Crap, there goes two of my fingers too.

Suddenly, there were three sharp bursts of pain in his back. She’d thrown kunai into him. He ignored the pain, a shiver running down his spine as he tried to move his left hand, biting back a yell.

C’mon, this is a test. You need to prove that you can in fact hit her. Fight back you stupid idiot. Think through it and counter.

Glancing up, he saw the snakes come rushing at him, mouths open. He quickly looked up at Kagome and slowly curled his knees under him. Reaching up, he grabbing her leg with his free hand and pulled himself into a crouching position, his right hand still under her foot. Delivering quick hit to the back of her knee, he felt the first of the snakes starting to bite into his sides and legs. One even bit into his elbow as he fell onto his back.
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 pm

Kagome smiled as he tried to hit her. She easily moved her leg, grinding the boys hand, and allowing a more hard part of her leg to be hit by the boys attack. She knew that the amount of snakes she had summoned would kill him in an instant, so she decided to do something else, that would allow her to still cause great pain, without killing him. The clone moved her foot up into a kick, releasing the boys hand from her crushing grip, causing him to fly further away from the snakes, then the real Kagome caused the snakes to cease, killing them, and causing them all to explode into whote smoke.
"This is how you make sure you hit with a powerful attack, much more effective then just randomly attacking isnt it."

Kagome had used a lot of her chakra, and was feeling the effects of using such high costing jutsu. She was showing off, but it was not very needed. She knew that she had to make her point without the chakra waisting. This is what she would do, after inflicting her point to him through pain. She was going to have to toughen him up...
"Now make an attack that hits" she said challenging from the top of the one headed gargantuan snake...
Back to top Go down
WhiteGrowl

WhiteGrowl

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:47 pm

She kicked him hard, forcing him back out of the way of the flying snakes. He landed, face down in the sand. Coughing, he turned back to her, red eyes blazing.

Calm down, he thought. Shutting his eyes, he slowed his breath, trying to clear his head. Dance of the Crane… Dance of the Crane… right, left, back, hop, twirl in a circle, leap, bow low-

The dance flowed through his mind, the images of the two dancers filling it to the brink. Joined hand in hand, they twirled around an empty street. There wasn’t a soul in sight, not even the thoughts of others to disrupt the perfect world of the dancers. The sound of a flute led them in their escapade, directing their feet like they were dolls.

They swung their bodies to the right, then the left, stepping back once to hop in place. One leg in the air, they twirled in a circle, leaping as soon as they’d stopped. Bowing low, their hands still linked, they rose up onto the tips of their toes to whirl around the street.

His eyes snapped open, a cool, calm look flooding into them as he created two clones. They calmly ran towards her, a strange atmosphere settling over them. One of the clones and Daichi himself aimed kicks at her, the one going for the side, Daichi attacking her leg. The third leapt over her, landing just behind her to block any escape.
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:09 pm

Kagome knew what he was thinking. He was trying to calm himself, she could tell by the red glow in hos eyes, becoming the glow of a dying coal, still ignited but not to a lethal point. This was exactly what she was trying to teach him not to do. When on a kill basis, this feeling was the key to fighting without resisting. A human possesses the strength to rip anothers head off with their bare hands, but the mind sets up barriers to constrain this. When able to access this strength, one can run off of this energy instead of using chakra, or at least, they can create that illusion.
"Stop telling yourself that, do not try and control it, but do not let it control you." She walked up a step, before he created clones, which launched into attack.

Kagome stood, not feeling scared in the least. He must think that he has finally got me. hes wrong, she thought as the kicks came closer. Almost a second before the kicks came into contact, sand whipped out from her sleaves and from the ground, slapping the kicks from hitting her, while she simply stood without moving. This was not working he was not listening. He was switching back to his default. She needed to stop this.
"Boy, dont waist my time. I need you to be able to unleash a feeling of murder on me. Make me scared." Kagome was almost making a joke by this, because of her lacking the ability to "become scared"...
Back to top Go down
WhiteGrowl

WhiteGrowl

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:24 pm

She blocked his attacks easily and seemed to be taunting him with her words. He suddenly grew angry again, the rage rising so far that even the Dance of the Crane couldn’t keep it down.

As his clones disappeared, his rage took over his mind. The adrenaline scorched his veins, the rage over welling him.

Kirin had been in his arms, looking up at him with his little red eyes. Eyes identical to his, a family trait that was very obvious. From father to son, mother to daughter, for many generations. The anger at seeing those same eyes on another human being.

He’d taken his brother to the boulder and tried to leave him to die. But of course, Father just HAD to find him. Banishment followed and the loneliness. Gyo and Kirin were to be raised by those… evil monstrous “parents”. Nothing could have been more painful for him, the parents that he had tried so hard to impress, the ones that he had trained for, countless training exercises, and trying to teach himself to be calm.

Now, nothing was in his way. It was all clear for him to seek his revenge. All of those that had stood in his way, hated him, banished him, or anything of the sort would be gone… left behind in either a fight or blown away by the power he would have….

Growling, he cursed under his breath, and threw a little punch at her neck.
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Kagome smiled as anger over took the boy. He was so near the point of power. She was proud. But he was still not powerful enough to take on any one from a higher rank, as he was a semi weak genin as it was. No. He would need training, but then, he would be capable of killing who he wanted. She was going to train him to his fullest, and make him powerful.

The boy threw a punch at her, and, although a small one, the sand bent under the pressure of it, causing grains to fall. She was tired, and her chakra being used, but she could not stop now. She quickly made the sand coil around the boys arm, and with one hand, she formed a single hand seal, causing the sand to rise from the bottom of the ground, wrapping around him. She could easily manipulate any one from this position.
Back to top Go down
WhiteGrowl

WhiteGrowl

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:31 pm

The sand wrapped around his arm, going up higher and higher. His ankles were soon wrapped too, holding him there. He looked up at her, his eyes still full of rage.

“Sand?” he murmured. Trying to move his fingers, he found that he couldn’t.

Sighing, he could feel the sand creeping higher up his legs. Glancing down, he hissed and said, “What now, Kagome?”

His flaming red eyes stared at her, the eyes of the Geikkos. What is she going to do next? Punch me in the mouth? Yah, there is a chance of that. Better keep my mouth shut so I don’t bite my tounge.
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:23 pm

"Why would I punch your face" She said, reading his thoughts easily. She could kill him now, but did not want to, she would never do this. Instead she formed a hand seal with her one hand, causing more of the sand to become one with him, molding into him, without him able to feel it. She was doing this so she could always be in control of his fate. This way she could kill him in an instant, while also being able to protect him.
"While I have you in this position, I would take advantage of your weakness" She said seeming annoyed.
"You should have known not to attack me directly. Especially in this terrain"
She was becoming annoyed at his total patheticness...
Back to top Go down
WhiteGrowl

WhiteGrowl

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:51 am

Crap, she’s reading my mind, he thought, gritting his teeth. Then why don’t you kill me right now, if you can?

He glanced down at the sand, his eyes flicking back up to her. Well… If I’m so pathetic to you, why don’t you kill me? You have a reason not to? He knew that he was taking a risk, but it was one he was willing to take for the sake of pride and power. You and I both know that I can’t get out of this… sand… so why not take advantage? What could possibly be your reasoning, huh Kagome? Something stirring in the heart?

Smiling, he felt something odd in his chest… What it was he did not know and didn’t pay much attention to it. It was just a distraction. Besides, he wanted to see what she would do next.
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:10 pm

As soon as the boy talked about her heart, Kagome exploded. This was the first time she had felt anger in a long time. She did not want to contain it, but did not want to kill him. Was he right, what was their connection. She was not gunna stand for this however. Quickly she allowed her anger to move itself into action.

Kagome clamped her foot down on the ground, spinning on it, and causing her other foot to whip around and smack the boy strait in the face with full force, focusing chakra to her foot to further cause pain to the impact, at a bone breaking impact. She smiled as the sand followed the boy to the ground, still surrounding him. She then jumped up and into the air, lifting one leg above her head, and came back down with an axe kick, again focusing her chakra.
"Dont ever say that again boy"!!
Back to top Go down
WhiteGrowl

WhiteGrowl

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:17 pm

Falling to the ground, everything went black for a moment as she kicked him in the face. Blood trickled down his lips from a cut in his mouth. Coughing into the sand, he tried to reach up to whip away the blood, but couldn’t because the sand was holding him to the ground.

Well, he thought, At least we now know that she can get angry.

Spitting his blood onto the sand, he gritted his teeth, which were stained red by the blood. Staring at it, he felt strangly at peace... in a state of absolute... bliss? What was wrong with him? He shook his head, tyring to get rid of it, but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:16 am

Kagome's anger rush stopped. She was shocked by herself. Not only had she grown feelings for this boy, but he was causing her to become angry. What was wrong with him. He was just a boy, even if he was only a slight bit younger. Why was he having this effect on her. What was wrong with herself. Kagome staggered back a few steps, her eyeswide, and out of the sight of the bound boy, bound in her sand, that she was going to cause to crush him...
What was this boy doing to her... was she regaining her feelings...
that thought scared her more that fighting any opponent...
this could not happen, she had worked so hard to leave them and what they did behind. She was sure that she could not regain them, she had created so many barriers to block and oppress them. Kagome's faltering steps continued until she fell over backwards...
Back to top Go down
WhiteGrowl

WhiteGrowl

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:27 am

He heard the sand shifting under her feet, though he could not see her. There was a soft thump and he knew that she'd fallen onto the sand. Trying to look behind him, he found that he couldn't even move his neck.

Gritting his teeth, he felt the strange feeling growing in his chest. What is wrong with me? he wondered, attempting to move his hands. Why do I feel so happy and peaceful? There really is something wrong here.

"Um... you okay?"
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:36 am

Kagome heard thewords in the form of an echo...
She was telling hrself things to try and make it better: She was just dreaming...no she never sslept... she had used to much chakra... no she could use over twice that amount of chakra and still use more...
so then what was wrong with her...
was it really this boy...
was he the one tweaking her mind, and unraveling the barriers she had set...
She wanted to be calm as always, but anger flowed through her, as if her own teachings were being applied to herself...
she did not want these burdens, emotions, they slowed her and caused her not to run towards her path, but to slowly crawn... She had learned to keep them hidden... and now this boy... he was.... he was making her feel something for him... what the hell was it...
and why was it stronger than any jutsu... It was something she had never felt before...
but she was familier with the feeling...
was she feeling bonds connecting herself to this boy. She felt a protctive compassion...
what was this...
the feeling of love...
Kagome's eyes buldged as she thought of this...
what was happening to her... this was impossible... she could not fall inlove...
that was unheard of...
what the hell was going to happen...
should she rsolve to what she was good at and kill the boy now...
power was all that mattered to her. Kagome kept telling erself these things, and slowly started to regain her composure...
but she was stil confussed....
she did not answer t the boys question, instead she just sat on the sand, allowing the sand to fall from his body...
Back to top Go down
WhiteGrowl

WhiteGrowl

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:41 am

He felt the sand start to slide off his body, freeing his arms and legs first. Pushing himself up off the ground, he turned and saw Kagome sitting on the sand, her eyes wide with some strange look in them. He stood and walked over to her, crouching down in front of her.

Reaching up, he rested his hand on her cheek, a jesture that he would not have even tried moments before. He could feel the anger radiating off her skin, but didn't care the slightest. Tipping his head, he sat down beside her, his hand still on her cheek.

The pain grew inside his chest, welling down into his stomach, makign him feel slightly sick. Fighting back to the sharp pain, he sighed and slowly took his hand away. Setting it in his lap, he once again asked, "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:48 am

As soon as the boys hand came close to her, Kagome's own sprung up, smacking his out of her range, her leg coming up at the same time,smacking him in the stomach. She was never going to go soft, she would eliminate herenemies if need be. And this boy was dangerous. He was causing her to fall in love... and he needed to be delt with. Before the boy even landed, she was behind him, a kunai in hand, and as he came down, she let the kunai slide across his skin, slicing it open, down the side of his chest, blood dripped out. She was not going to stop... this boy needed to die...
Kagome's other hand moved down, and placed itself on the boys uncutchest side, placing it strain on the boys growing and maturing muscle. She was going to see another die today, but it was not going to be like before, she would feel badly this time...
for the first time in many many years...
Back to top Go down
WhiteGrowl

WhiteGrowl

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:02 pm

The kunai cut into his side, causing him to leap back into her, slamming himself into her stomach. The anger had grown to a murderous level and he was not about to die just because she had such pride. He grabbed her wrist, keeping his large hand wrapped around her arm as they fought.

Growling, he used his leg to trip her. However, his plan didn't work quite as well since he fell as well, bringing her down with him. His back hit the sand, the hot grains burning into his lower back under his jacket.
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Kagome was not going to let this boy kill her, hurt her, or shame her in any way... she was going to do what needed to be done... Just before he boy grabbed her wrist, she formed a seal using one hand, with a single seal, before being thrown down to the ground. As she fell, she smiled. At that moment, she exploded into white smioke, and they boy was left grappling a log. The real Kagome stood above the boy, and out of his direct reach, one hand held up with two fingers to the sky. It was time to die... the boy must be killed...

Kagome moved the hand out infront of her, changing her hand postuure to a more claw, which caused the sand she had implanted on him, to once again seperate from him, along with raising the sand from below him, for form arund him, squeezing him tight...
"I wish I could say Im sorry boy... but this has to be done..."
Back to top Go down
WhiteGrowl

WhiteGrowl

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:39 pm

What could he possibly do now? He had no chakra left and very little energy at all. What to do? What to do? The sand was clurling up around him, pinning his arms and legs to the ground. He could see Kagome's hand curling into a clawed hand, a sign of something horrible to come.

His vision was starting to go black, his emotions dead as his eyes drooped. He tried to fight it, trying to pull himself up but couldn't. Falling back on the sand, his breathing slowed. No, he thought. "I can't die... not yet..."

Gritting his teeth, he forced his eyes open, trying to move as much as possible, either to loosen the sand or avoid the blunt of her attack. He could feel his shoulder buzzing as all feeling started to flood out of them. Hissing between his teeth, he muttered, "No... no... not yet... not when I'm on this road... not when I've found a woman to love.... NO!"
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:11 am

Kagome's hand continued to curl into a more clawed verion, causing the sand to close in and become more and more tight. She could see the strain in him... she could feel the pain, and will to live...
she could see it all... and made it that much harder to finally clench her hand, killing him... no she could not do it...

Kagome's thumb and pointer finger touched, causing the sand to crack down on the boys right shoulder, crushing it in an instant. She smiled, it was like she was killing another innocent boy, to become stronger... except, there was more about him... something that she did not feel about any other boy...

Kaagome's hands stopped their closing motion; she could not bring herself to do it, not because she was in any way becoming soft, but more because there was something about this boy that was unique. What other boy would she meet with the same dream and wills in life? What were the chances that she could bring another to use her as a way to become more powerful then their evil past. The pain that lived in this boy was great enough to make him some one special, some one who was able to commit and over come any thing to accomplish his goal...

The sand began to loosen as she started to change her mind. She knew that she could once again loose all her emotions, and this boy would make her work harder, and faster, he was the only one who would ever have this effect on her... she was not in love, but perhaps, their was another connection...
Back to top Go down
WhiteGrowl

WhiteGrowl

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:32 pm

He felt the sand starting to slid off of him, falling back to the ground where it had once lay. Managing to tip his head back a little, he saw her staring down at him, hand still in the air. He smiled a little, but the darkness was still closing around him, a deep spiral that he didn't want to fall into. However, it was too late. All his energy was gone, his chakra spent until he could sleep and recover.

Slowly, his eyes dropped and finally closed, his body going limp as he fell asleep, his head falling to one side so his cheek rested upon the hot sand. The last thing he thought he had before the darkness closed around him was, Maybe someday... someday...
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:07 pm

[end of topic]
we can start a new one if you want...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

reply to whity Empty
PostSubject: Re: reply to whity   reply to whity Empty

Back to top Go down

reply to whity
Page 1 of 1