Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM! EmptyTHIRD TIME IS THE CHARM! I_voting_barTHIRD TIME IS THE CHARM! Empty 
kagome sabaku
THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM! EmptyTHIRD TIME IS THE CHARM! I_voting_barTHIRD TIME IS THE CHARM! Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM! Left_bar_bleue100/100THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM! Left_bar_bleue100/100THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM! Empty
PostSubject: THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM!   THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:16 am

Ok.
lets try this one more time!
I want all my mods and admins advertising their BUTTS off!
I wanna see advertisements every where i look!

Lets get this place active again!
because its an awesome site, and a lot of people think so, its just we need enough active people to sustain people wanting to be members!

lets not let them log on and be like...
"wow........................... this............................sucks.....................id rather do homework!"

c'mon!!!
third time!
lesh go!

GO
Back to top Go down

THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM!
Page 1 of 1