Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
Roy Inuzuka ready for combat EmptyRoy Inuzuka ready for combat I_voting_barRoy Inuzuka ready for combat Empty 
kagome sabaku
Roy Inuzuka ready for combat EmptyRoy Inuzuka ready for combat I_voting_barRoy Inuzuka ready for combat Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Roy Inuzuka ready for combat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadaj

Kadaj

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Roy Inuzuka ready for combat Left_bar_bleue100/100Roy Inuzuka ready for combat Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Roy Inuzuka ready for combat Left_bar_bleue100/100Roy Inuzuka ready for combat Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

Roy Inuzuka ready for combat Empty
PostSubject: Roy Inuzuka ready for combat   Roy Inuzuka ready for combat EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Name: Roy Inuzuka

Village: Kirigakure

Nicknames: Roy

Ninja Rank: Chuunin

Looks: Roy Inuzuka ready for combat Punk_guy

Clan: Inuzuka

Clan Symbol: it has a picture of a dog on it with the desert in the background symbolising power and a bravery animal.

Clan History: There isn’t much to be known about the Inuzuka Clan, but their connection to dogs is pretty obvious and very special. Each clan member has very refined senses, pretty much like dogs, especially its sense of smell. When young, each member receives a young puppy as their partner, which they have to take care of so that both can become stronger together. The Inuzuka usually give soldier pills to their dogs, which make them temporarily stronger. They are also known for their tribal face marks.

Clan Kekkei Genkai: Animal Companion Related Jutsus

Family: mother: Alive
Father: deceased

Relationships: Salva Hiriashi (girl friend they will meet in an RP situation)

Sensei or Student of: Doesn’t want to be one

Personality: Roy is a vicious, feral and dominative he is a typical Inuzuka is but he is only like this when threatened by an opponent he will fight to the death even if he cant move he will still try to kill them even if it means he dies doing it he is a very protective of Ryouken she is very special to him and he wont let her die he is a normal Inuzuka tough, dominant, vicious and feral like he will give no quarter to anyone who gets in his way he wont stop fighting till he is dead or they are he will also put his love before anything that ever existed he will fight till the death to protect what and who he loves.

Elements: Fire

Special Characteristics: has black chakra due to his genetic makeup he is an expert martial artist and a highly skilled Ninjitsu user he is an Inuzuka member has increased speed, strength and agility he also has a small fraction of animal blood (as for the eye’s) it is a tiny amount it does nothing to his strength or his abilities it only affects his eye’s making them look less human turning them red in colour.

Inuzuka Partner:

Name: Ryouken

Nickname: Eclipse

Species: Dog

Looks: Roy Inuzuka ready for combat Eclipse

Personality: Ryouken is smart she never runs into battles and fears nothing she is Roy’s puppy since birth and was trained to fear nothing not even a bigger enemy than a kage or even a legendary demon she will face it to the death and will always put himself in a position that if Roy is going to die Ryouken will die either saving him or die trying to. Ryouken is a calm dog he never ignores a order told by Roy at any time she is patient, smart, cunning, brave and even a bit of a food-aholic she loves to eat food and will eat till he almost vomits.

History: Ryouken was given to Roy as a gift for his 12 years old he has had her for 5 years now and Ryouken is happy to be Roy’s pup and his partner when Roy was little he used to have another dog but it got to old and it died Roy was so upset that he lost his puppy and he didn’t take any more in and he was only given Ryouken as a 12th year birthday gift he loved her and she loved him they spent all day and night together she never left Roy’s side ever not even when he slept she would snuggle up next to him when he slept or she would sit next to him at the table even when dinner arrives Roy uses the man beast clone to let her seems human and lets her eat at the table like she has excellent manners and is very patient

Skills/Specialties: Taijutsu (main) Ninjutsu (sub)

Weapons:

Soldier Pills =10
Food Pills =10
Chakra Pills =10
Kunai =4
Shuriken =20
Exploding Tags =6
Smoke bombs =16

Clan Jutsu:

Name: Shinyaku no Jutsu (Four Legs Technique)
Description:
This technique gives some increase of strength and speed to the user, as well as lengthening their nails into claws. Travel in this mode is somewhat akin to a dog's fast run. Users of this technique tend to act more feral when using it.

Name: Jujin Bunshin (Beast Human Clone)
Description:
A modified version of a transformation technique, this jutsu allows a user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation can break the jutsu. The Double Piercing Fang often follows this jutsu.

Name: Tsuga (Piercing Fang)
Description:
The user spins at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beastlike attacks when contact is made with the target. This attack can be done with a partner, making it more effective.

Name: Gatsuga (Double Piercing Fang)
Description:
The user and his partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone, but is less effective.

Name: Ikari Gatsuga (Super Double Piercing Fang)
Description:
Like the original version of Double Piercing Fang, Roy becomes Ryouken through Beast Man Clone but instead of jumping off his back and then attacking, Roy jumps from Ryouken’s back towards the enemy and uses a red version of Piercing Fang to launch the enemy into the air then he and Ryouken do the same several times on the air born enemy then attack several more times as they fall.

Name: Dainamikku Makingu (Dynamic Marking)
Description:
This jutsu involves the Inuzuka urinating on a target, allowing both him and Ryouken Inuzuka to track it by scent.
Inuzuka Style Rare Beast Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf
Special Note: Secret Clan Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Description: Soutou Rou is a Ninjutsu technique utilised by the Inuzuka Clan. The clan member and their familiar, transforming them into a large mystical double headed-wolf use this unique Konbi Henge. In this form the clan members can utilise the Garouga taijutsu technique.
Shikyaku no Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-Type: Animal Related
This jutsu turns the user into a human-beast, with claws and fangs. It also gives the user more speed and strength.

Juujin Bunshin
Jutsu on which the user turns its animal companion into a human-beast, with the same appearance the user has after using Shikyaku no Jutsu. After that, the dog can be even more useful in the fight.

Tsuuga
Taijutsu on which the user makes a high spinning attack, biting and scratching the enemy when he hits him. This jutsu is only used by the ninja and not by the animal.

Tsume no Yuukai
Makes the fangs and claws of the ninja to grow.

Kuuchuu Dainamikku Makingu
A jutsu on which the animal companion marks the enemy with his urine. This allows them to follow the enemy only by smell. The urine is quite acidic and can be painful if it goes to the eyes.
Gatsuuga
The supreme Taijutsu after the animal companion uses Juujin Bunshin, with both using Tsuuga. Obviously the damage is higher.

Garouga
Another stage of the Tsuga and Gattsuga jutsus. The spinning is so fast that the user can not see his enemy, being able to follow him only by the previous Kuuchuu Dainamikku Makingu. This one has even more power, although it can only be used while the Soutourou is being used.

Jutsu:

Name: Kai [Release]

Element: None

Description: This is a technique that allows the user to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu. To perform this single hand-sign technique the user must simply focus their chakra in order to avoid being thrown into a Genjutsu. This will usually also cause the user to close their eyes during the performance of the technique. This move can also be done on another individual who was unable to avoid the Genjutsu be surging chakra into the body of the effected victim.

Jutsu Name: Act of Tree Climbing
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed.

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]

Description: This is a basic technique taught in the ninja academy. The user quickly replaces himself with another object, such as a plant or an animal (usually a section of log). This technique usually confuses the attacker and leaves them open to a countertype-attack.

Name: Fire Style, Mystical Fire Phoenix Jutsu
Element: Fire
Description: The Mystical Fire Phoenix Technique is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile, which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Name: Abolishing Flames

Charka Incantation: ”As I focus I feel the air around me simmer, I feel my blood boil and my heart burn I ask of thee…Azinoth god of fire lend your might so I can smite thy enemy…and erase all into a firey PIT!”

Description: Fires a blast of purple fire that will set fire a target when it makes contact this is has an AOE effect anything within 7 foot of the target area is burned.

Name: Blue Fire, Crash Down

Chakra Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."

Description: Fires a column of blue fire at a target.

Name: Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down

Chakra Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."

Description: Essentially a doubled version of Blue Fire, Crash Down, this Ninja art fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.

Name: doubutsu katachi no-jutsu (animal shape jutsu)

Element: none

Description: this jutsu allows Roy to turn into any animal he wants to if he has seen it he can morph into it for as long as he likes without constant chakra drain.

Last edited by Kadaj on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Roy Inuzuka ready for combat   Roy Inuzuka ready for combat EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:39 pm

Weapons:
Name: Truth and Temperance

Appearance: left claw http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71ESHQDZDPL._SL500_AA280_.gif
Right claw http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71ESHQDZDPL._SL500_AA280_.gif

Special Abilities: extra light and easy to fight in gives maximum protection against swords for they can be caught between the claws and these claws are extra sharp they can cut clean through thin steel

Origin: Roy was given these when he was 8 not much to tell about them they are a present by a master blacksmith

History/background Story:

Child Hood Arc: When Roy was little he had ambitions on becoming the ultimate shinobi he trained hard and long he used to have a pet dog but it died of an illness when he was little he would spend his entire days around this dog until it died even when he got older he would still go to its grave and pray for it but he knew it was hopeless to try and get it back he felt so alone after this.

Pre Academy Arc: Roy grew up rough he wasn’t your ordinary kid he never followed the guidelines and never did what he was told to do he always went for walks for no reason he always wanted to be a super ninja just a free ninja he never liked being any ones lap dog but his days as a free ninja will come soon but he always dreamed of being a Konoha Jounin he lived with his mum after his dad died he never trusted people much he lived with his mum for many years but when he reached about 7 years old he left for Konoha city to learn how to fight and protect his family against people.

Academy Arc: Roy is your typical Inuzuka he wont follow many directions and is always getting in some trouble he only just passed the Academy because he was forced to work harder he became a genin shortly after he had spent his time handing in overdue work and assignments

Genin Arc: it was early morning and Roy was late like usual and he never really listened to his sensei he would just pay attention to the girls walking by he was a hound he was a girls hunter he just couldn’t stay away but he managed to answer all the questions he went on all his missions with Ryouken and his team he completed missions easy as he went on to the chuunin exams were the written was his only problem he passed that with some difficulty with it but when it came time for the fighting he was a master his clans teaming ability with the animals was incredible they performed their clan techniques they were a team to not be trifled with they would kill anyone who got in their way they were best of friends they got back from every mission and headed right for the Ichraku ramen shop and they eat heaps of food and almost sometimes never pay Roy has a tab there so Roy pays when the month is up he became a Chuunin after the exams and that’s where it goes now.

Chuunin Arc: Not much to tell Roy had done every mission he was tasked to do and he did them without question he worked well in his team and worked better by himself he went through to the graduation to become a Jounin of Konoha The Village Hidden In The Leaf. His greatest dream now in reach his dream of becoming Jounin of his home city and it came true at the graduation ceremony.

Rp Sample: (from a different app) Albel awoke one day in a hospital after he had been in a mugging out side the city walls by rouge ninja’s a beautiful nurse about the age of 21 walked in and sat on Albel’s bed telling him that his sword and his gear had been stolen and that he was lucky to be alive and that he had lost so much blood they thought he was dead Albel was not impressed to hear that his stuff had been stolen he got out of bed and stumbled to the door telling the nurse that he was fine even though he was clearly in so much pain that his eye’s started to water the nurse helped him back to his bed telling him that the other Jounin of Konoha were out looking for the attackers and if the find his gear they will bring it back to him “Albel get back in your bed before you kill your self” the nurse had said to Albel “Women I have no time to wait my sword is like my child I must care for it and right now I need to get her back” Albel was not impressed by the nurse’s words he tried to make another break for the door but this time he collapsed onto the ground because his left knee had been fractured by a massive chunk of wood “Albel your body needs more time to heal unless you want to be a paralysed ninja and be no good to Konoha keep trying to run away but if you do this again I wont help you” the nurse had walked over to Albel and helped him to his feet taking him back to bed she had helped him onto the bed but she feel right on top of him her face to his he looked into her beautiful blue eye’s and he leaned his head up to catch her in a kiss the broke it off once another nurse had entered the room to check on how he was going the other nurse had seen her kissing Albel even though a staff and patient relationships weren’t allowed to happen she didn’t care after the other nurse had left again the pretty young nurse had given her name to him it was Rain Mikamura she was 21 and beautiful she kissed him again winked and left his room Albel was surprised to see that even after his brutal attack he was still able to pick up cute girls even though he had a scare running from the top of his left eye down to the bottom of it he had realised that his eye was cut but not his eyeball it was only the skin that was cut so he was safe as she left he began to become bored so he struggled out of his bed walked over to the closet and fell over the young nurse had seen him collapse again but she was sympathetic towards him “Albel are you okay?” she ran over to him helping him up yet again “thank…you……I was having trouble…getting dressed could you…help me please I’m hopeless……at the moment could you help…me?” Albel wasn’t trying to get the nurse to undress him he was in serious need of medical attention due to his injuries “thank you rain I appreciate your help so much but I need a drink and if you have time would you like to come for one or two with me Rain will you come drink with me” Albel had always drunk alone since he was the proper age but know that he had found a girl friend to chat with he was happy again “Sure why not I get off work in about 10 minutes, can you lay here for that time Albel?” “Sure I can I can wait for a pretty face to come get me any day” Sabaku was a smoothie when it came to talking to a girl even though he had no idea what they were like he knew what to say just by looking at them. 10 minutes was up and Rain had come back for Albel but she found him on the window seel she snuck up behind him and yelled BOO! At him he fell out the window falling 3 stories to the ground he hit the ground leaving a massive bloody mess on the floor she had just killed Albel but in an instant he appeared behind her scaring her making her fall out the window she had no ninja techniques to save herself Albel leapt out the window grabbing her and using the Advanced Body Flicker Technique to take them both to the ground safely he had her in his arms she was light and skinny framed he put her down and she brushed herself off grabbing his arm and taking him for a walk back to her house she needed to change from her medical outfit and into her casual one “Albel why did you scare me out the window today?” Rain was curios as to why he did it “because you did it to me making me fall to my death Rain you killed me haha nah I was playing around but hey I saved you didn’t I” “yes but did you have to almost kill me while you had fun and how does this dress look is it okay” Rain was wearing a red flower dress like an Akatsuki wore but it had a blue body not a black body Albel looked like he had been hit with a bat his jaw dropped when he saw Rain standing there looking like an angel itself “Holy hell Rain you are one smokin babe so where to Rain your choice” Albel was wearing his uniform with the his emblem on it Rain didn’t like it much because it looked to much like the Akatsuki robes but only with his emblem on it he had a demon face on both his shoulders and a wolf crest on the front with the dunes behind the wolf signifying that he is the Desert Wolf. Albel and Rain left for the restaurant on their way there they saw a young boy being beaten up by adults because he had taken a loaf of bread “OI you there scum pickin on that kid leave him alone or I’ll bust your heads in” Albel was enraged to see people treating a kid like that “WHAT are you gonna do about it you ninja scum hu bring that’s what I thought you cant fight because you don’t wanna get messy for your little date now run along and you won’t get hurt” the adult said in a tone that signified that he was in the mood to kill anyone who got in his way “that’s it Rain can I bust some heads together we’ll come back for them later but this kid needs help look at him” Albel asked Rain while he cracked his knuckles “I thought I told you to move on you dirty ninja trash now beat it before we BEAT YOU AND YOU LITTLE LADIE FRIEND” Albel was outraged he was so mad his chakra was becoming visible around his hands “YOU SCUM ARE GOING TO PAY!! FOR THAT” Albel was furious first they beat up a child then they insult his girl that was the last straw he used his Advanced Body Flick Jutsu to appear in between the 2 men and slammed the man that had threatened Rain head first into the wall knocking him out cold while he hit the other one with a Dolphin Strike jutsu smashing him around at an incredible speed putting the man onto the floor bleeding from the face Albel had found out that these men had taken his sword so he grabbed to man slammed him against the wall yelling at him “WHERE IS MY SWORD YOU PIECE OF CRAP KONOHA TRASH………WHERE IS MY SWORD!!” Albel was crazed with rage as the little kid ran to Rain she checked him out for any severe damage he only had light bruising from the punches “Albel let him go please don’t kill him we have a date I don’t want you to go to jail or become a missing ninja please let him go” “As you wish Rain…SCUM never return inside this city again or I will kill you and your boss now where is my sword tell me or lose a finger or worse your life” “Alright I’ll tell you just please don’t kill me your…your sword is just around the corner I will go get it just don’t kill me please” “You had better hope to your god that your not lying about my sword or so help me I will KILL YOU UNDERSTAND” the man nodded and ran around the corner and retrieved Albel’s blade the Mithrodin he had returned with it as promised and he had taken his friend back to their hide-out “Kid you alright how is he Rain any severe damage or is he okay?” “Well I don’t see any bad bruises on the boy we must have only been a few seconds away when it started” “boy tell me why they were hurting you” Albel was concerned that the boy had killed a man of their possie and was now on their hit list “I took a loaf of bread from them and then they started to attack me I'm so glad you helped me sir I will go home now” “alright boy be careful where you walk okay kid’o” “sure thing mister hey I love your jacket it looks like the Lightning Emperor’s ja…are you the Lighting Emperor?” “That’s right kid the Lighting Emperor saved your hide I'm new and improved kid now hurry home go on skat” Albel had his sword back helped out a kid and fought for his honour for his girl he made a big impression on Rain now she had hearts in her eye’s now she loved him all he did was sighed took her arm and went to dinner without even a scratch on him with his sword by his side and his girl close he had won the day. Time came and went Rain and him had a beautiful dinner and went to a hotel and a few days later got married and had a baby girl Albel was now a father to his own clan to come.

This Is The Story Of The Lighting Emperor’s Love To A Medical Ninja.

Last edited by Kadaj on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Roy Inuzuka ready for combat   Roy Inuzuka ready for combat EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:45 pm

please follow the jutsu limitations!
ur character has WAY too many jutsu for a chuunin!
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Roy Inuzuka ready for combat   Roy Inuzuka ready for combat EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:05 pm

approved... but everything is subject to change...
so i might pull him out if i see him being OP
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roy Inuzuka ready for combat   Roy Inuzuka ready for combat Empty

Back to top Go down

Roy Inuzuka ready for combat
Page 1 of 1