Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
matt & salva vs kadaj & zack Emptymatt & salva vs kadaj & zack I_voting_barmatt & salva vs kadaj & zack Empty 
kagome sabaku
matt & salva vs kadaj & zack Emptymatt & salva vs kadaj & zack I_voting_barmatt & salva vs kadaj & zack Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

matt & salva vs kadaj & zack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
matt & salva vs kadaj & zack Left_bar_bleue100/100matt & salva vs kadaj & zack Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
matt & salva vs kadaj & zack Left_bar_bleue100/100matt & salva vs kadaj & zack Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

matt & salva vs kadaj & zack Empty
PostSubject: matt & salva vs kadaj & zack   matt & salva vs kadaj & zack EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:02 pm

The trees of the forest rose higher than vision would permit, their tops being lost in the thick cacoon like mist in the land of water's. Salva walked among these trees, moving around the many smaller pools that had gathered on the forest floor from the light rain that was starting to fall, from inside the caorsing mist.

Salva looked up, the rain fell on her face, but like rain on a duck feather, fell once again to the ground with a silent splash. Salva knew that in time, the rain would increase and fall heavily over the village, like another protective barrier.

She bagen walking again, walking towards the edge of the forest, where, upon reaching it, the viewer would see one of the largest oceans that surrounded the mist village. The rain was cold, and Salva started to shiver from its icy touch.

About four minutes later she reached her destination, seeing the huge ocean, now frozen over with a thin sheet of ice. She smiled, it truly was beautiful, the rain spattering across the light grey and newly formed ice, still holding the form of h=the once moving water. She smiled as the rain froze into ice, causing it to hail, which later, no doubt would then turn to snow...
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
Kadaj

Kadaj

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: matt & salva vs kadaj & zack   matt & salva vs kadaj & zack EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:17 pm

Roy saw his kage standing at the lake as he followed her from high in the tree's his dog on the grounds they stoped and he watched it start to hail he leapt from the tree nexto her "my mizukage I see why you came here and yes this sight is truly one to behold mam but soon must come to an end" he sat at the ground nexto her sitting there just looking deep into the lake's frozen beautiful top "haaa soon the snow will fall agin its beautfy behold but its shiver...sustain in the ice must this be done...or can it be resolved...salva" Roy had Eclipse sitting nexto him patting her as she walked around to Salva's right for a pat she rubbed up agaisn't the Mizukage's leg "Eclipse want's a pat mi'lady she seem's happy to see you finally as am I but as things are going it may not last long...at all" Roy sat in wait for what was in store.
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: matt & salva vs kadaj & zack   matt & salva vs kadaj & zack EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:59 pm

Hayate ran outside and jumped into the snow. He loved the cold weather so much; the feeling of the melting snowflakes about his face was heavenly. The cooling sensation it brought to his warm body was amazing. The contrast of temperatures felt nice, it gave him goose bumps and sent a shiver up his spine. He twitched a little as he lay back in the snow; he stretched out and let the cold clouds take hold of him. He closed his eyes and began to truly relax.

He opened his eyes and decided that he wanted to take a walk. He headed off into the forest and started heading towards the water. He thought it would look absolutely magical at this time. The iced over water and the falling snow, it would be a site to see. Hayate began to come to the edge of the forest. The snowfall picked up and he seen someone in the distance. He knew this person, it was the Mizukage. She was a pleasant woman so he decided to approach her. He noticed someone else near her also, but he didn’t take not of him. “YO, Mizukage Sama what’re you doing out here, I didn’t know you liked the snow? Ohh well, what are you up to right now. Who’s this guy?”
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: matt & salva vs kadaj & zack   matt & salva vs kadaj & zack EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:41 pm

Salva heard foot steps over lapping the sound of snow. Quickly her brain went to work, starting to play a game with itself: try and figure out who it was before they talked. She figured it was a boy, by the intervals at which he took steps, and the sound of his feet coming down in the snow, suggesting that he had a certain mass about him, consisting of muscles in the upper body, drawing this conclusion. Then she heard the lighter still "pitter patter" of four feet walking in the snow, as if they were moving quickly to avoid keeping their feet in the cold for long periods. Salva knew who it was, the only Inuzaka to reside in the mist village, The boy named Roy.

No sooner had she guessed than the boy spoke, in a facinating low voice, that still suggested signs of change,
"My mizukage, I see why you came here and yes this sight is truly one to behold mam, but it soon must come to an end" She was confused, and she slightly turned to face the boy, but instead, was faced by the beautiful warrior dog, the dog that would always fight alongside her owner, no matter what the odds. It was true companionship, and she admired it.

"Excuse me"? said Salva, puzzled on what he meant. The dog walked over to Salva's other side, and, loving the dog, she turned to pet it, stroking its beautiful and silky coat, tinged with a slight moist touch, due to the cold snow melting within the fur.

As if her question was meant to be left hangin, she heard another voice echo through the snow. After listening, she smiled at the confidence exerted within the voice, and at the casual way in which the boy chose to speak to her, aksing the questions,
“YO, Mizukage-Sama what’re you doing out here, I didn’t know you liked the snow? Ohh well, what are you up to right now. Who’s this guy?”

She could not help but feel a little intimidated by his overwhelming casuality. She was not spoken to like this very often, and on these occasions, it was by the elders in her clan. As a result, she found herself stiffening her back to appeare more idol-like in looks. Quickly she re-adjusted herself to become more casual herself. Salva always wanted to become a Mizukage, and one who would relieve the "evil" mist village of its reign of tryany, by conceiving a new government, by the people, for the people, by become a leader "at their level"...

"Yes, I love the snow, and what it does to the land around it, turning baron land into art." She said shyly, as per her nature to be soft spoken and shy.
"And this, this is Inuzaka Roy, the only member of the famous Inuzaka clan we have in this village. And Roy, incase you two have not met, this is Hayate, one third a part of an elite squad, including their jounin mentor" She said, once again shy and waiting to see how her peers would respond to her shy behaviure...
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
Kadaj

Kadaj

Number of posts : 74

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: matt & salva vs kadaj & zack   matt & salva vs kadaj & zack EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:39 am

"Haha sweetness Hayate your work has me admired your one of true strength being one third of the Elites and yes I am the only Inuzuka member of Kirigakure land hidden in the Mist and I am proud to be here aswell as for you my Mizukage I wouldn't go so far as to say Famous Inuzuka Clan we are good but we arn't that good mi'lady but I am pleased to hear your word...Eclipse come over here love" Eclipse heard the words in his soft tone as she hurried over to him almost diving on him forcing him into the snow covered ground now Roy looked up at his Mizukage as he always did and asked her "Milady...you seem a little...shy whats the matter?" Roy was puzzled by her reaction to such company "Are you okay miss Mizukage...you seem a little distant around the edge's something troubling you" still patting Eclipse softly on the head he rolled over and stood up brushing the snow off of him standing tall nexto his kage with pride "The lake looks...beautiful today doesn't it...Salva...I'm sorry i didn't mean to say your real name my apologies my Mizukage it was out of line...but still...the lake is very mystifying today its gorgeous shine and looks draws even the most prettiest of ladies out of the village I see as you have been drawn to it..as I have but my reasons are...different as i wanted to show Eclipse the lake at its most gorgeous time..dont you agree" Roy looked over to Hayate and almost told Eclipse to skitch him as in to say dive on him and show him some love but he knew that Hayate was not one person for many games "Hayate...Eclipse wants to know if she could receive a pat from a skilled ninja she can sense that your one of power and she wants to see if your one I should hang around and learn from which in my opinion would be an honour to learn from an elite ninja such as yourself" Roy has a friendly tone in his voice like always but he is still puzzled why lady Mizukage is seeming a little shy around them both his feeling grew stronger and stronger he asked her "Milady Mizukage mind if I ask what the problem is why do you seem...timid and shy around us you don't have to answer but I am just curious that is all....just wondering" Roy awaits a response now from both ninja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: matt & salva vs kadaj & zack   matt & salva vs kadaj & zack Empty

Back to top Go down

matt & salva vs kadaj & zack
Page 1 of 1